Chunin Exam part 3

Skip the whole thing about Orochimaru 'cause I'm lazy (sorry)

°•~━━✥❖✥━━~•°

It was already the fifth day of the second part of 'chunin exam'. And alot of things happened. You were relaxing on the lake, when suddenly you heard Naruto talking to himself.

"What's wrong?" you asked.

"What do you think is the reason why they forbid us to open the scrolls?" He cocked an eyebrow while tapping his chins.

"Dunno, but I'm intrigued" you grabbed the scroll from Naruto's hand and was about to open it when...all of a sudden the white haired boy from the first part of the chunin exams appeared and stopped you.

He explains alot about what happened to other squads before after they opened scrolls. Not too long after that Sasuke appeared.

"Hn...what happened?"

"Uhm...ahh-"

"It's nothing" Kabuto smiled, waving his hand to Sasuke.

"Yeah yeah"

*time skippu coz I'm lazy asf*

You curiously look at Kabuto's figure while walking behind him, finally reaching the place where all the ninja's who's part of the chunin exam's waiting for the five days to pass.

"Well, seems like we're gonna part ways from here, see ya' around" Kabuto waved before disappearing.

"He's weird"

"He's not" Naruto argued.

"Well..." you shrugged your shoulders before going in.

...

"Here, where we're gonna begin the third part of chunin exam" a frail looking man announced as each battles finished.

"(Y/n) vs. Tenten"

You held your head up while smirking at the said girl, you remember her, she's the girl with that Hyuga boy.

You remained calm, despite only knowing three jutsus. Once the announcer let the fight start, the girl named Tenten didn't hesitate to attack you.

"What now? Did you only practice escaping from your enemy? What kind of ninja is that?" she smirked as she prepared to kick you.

(I'm not really good at writting this type of scene)

You dodged and wrapped your arms around her leg then throw her somewhere in the room (lol) , she got sent a few meters away, you quickly went up to her and kicked her once again to the wall, it made a not so small and not so big hole.

'Tch! This is easier than bell test we had with Kakashi-sensei'

She started to move, crouching. As you were about to kick her once again. She immediately run to her right.

(*having a flashback of Karma's and Nagisa's fight)

"Who's running away now?" you crossed your arms with a small 'hmp' before chasing her with this inhuman speed of yours.

She panicked as she saw you right beside her, pulling her out from focusing. She pulled out an attack which you avoided with ease.

She launched shurikens (dunno if she uses this tho) at you non-stop. You jumped up in the air with what it seems like purple and black coloured lightning. (I know im dumb asf)

You charged at her with that lightning that you still don't know you'll call it, 'cause you just happened to discover it now.

An explosion sound was heard, Tenten's on the ground grunting in pain as she held her left arm and ribs.

'That must've broke bones' you shrugged before running towards her, to kick her right in the head and bring her to lala land forever.

But Kakashi pulled the back of your shirt and threw you behind him, making you land on your butt.

You stood up ready to charge at her once again, but then AGAIN Kakashi stopped you. "That's enough, you've already won" you looked at him dumbfounded.

You're too focused on the fight the you didn't even noticed that the announcer already ended the fight.
"Sorry" you mumbled in a low voice, but still audible for Kakashi.

"Hmm...I suggest you go home with your brother now, you two should rest" you nodded at his statement before walking towards your blonde of brother.

"(Y/n)-chan!!! You don't know how amazing that fight was! You look so cool and all!!" Naruto rantowards you while jumping and running around like a kid.

"Yeah yeah, how 'bout we go to see Sasuke now? Then go home after"

"Sounds good! but Kakashi-sensei told me that we cannot see Sasuke for now" his smiled disappeared as he looked down at the ground.

"It's fine we can still see him, in the final part of the chunin exam, right?"

"Yeah, let's go home for now"

*time skippu to 1 week later*

"What could that be? Does it came from my 'Demon Pheonix'?" you thought out loud as you shoved a dango in your mouth.

"Nahh you worry too much about it, just relax, I'm sure it's nothing bad" Naruto says, as he continue to finish his 7th bowl of ramen.

"Right" you smiled, dumping your bowl in the sink.

"Imma go train at the woods, hurry up so we can start"

"No, you train by yourself, I'm gonna see Kakashi-sensei and ask him if he could train me" your brother shrugged his shoulders before having another bowl of ramen.

You sighed heavily before walking off,
you passed by Shikamaru's team at a certain restaurant. "(Y/n), you wanna join us?"

"Maybe next time, I'm busy" you smiled before dashing towards the woods.

*time skippu to the final exams (。•̀ᴗ-)♡*

All you did in the whole was training, trying to do that lightning thing again but all you did is to fail.

"Come on! What with that face? You'll surely won!" Naruto grinned at you with a thumbs up. He didn't got to train with Kakashi the whole month but instead with a pervy white haired man who he introduced himself as Jiraya. One of the legendary Sanins.

"Yeah, you told me that 'cause you got to train with someone" you rolled your eyes, walking towards the place where the final exam will be held at.

(Naruto here won't be late, thanks to you).

°•~━━✥❖✥━━~•°

Is this long enough?