I won't give up

You woke up with no one beside you. You decided to walked out of the room. You saw Sasuke and Kakashi but not Naruto.

"Where's my brother?" You asked looking at two men standing infront of you.

"I thought he's with you" Sasuke looked back at you.

"What? You two were left alone the forest , training" You raised your eyebrows.

"He left me there alone ya'know?" Sasuke raised his eyebrown as well.

Where could he be? You asked as you looked around and still he'snowhere to be seen.

"I'll go find him" I said as I started walking away.

"Hey it's nearly time for breakfast!" I heard Sasuke shouted.

"I'll skip!" I shouted back as I started dashing to the woods to see a Naruto talking to girl.

After awhile of listening I found out that she's a boy that's why I should use he.

"What seriously? You're way more beautiful than my friends does!" My twin said.

"Oh really? I'm really that beautiful" The boy chuckled.

"Yeah but trust me my twin sister looks so amazing" I chuckled lightly as I decided to get closer.

"Who's there?" the boy asked.

"None of your business"I answered.
I realized I haven't tied my hair in a bun.

"Did you just woke up?" I heard Naruto asked.

"Yeah and I just came here to find you baka" I replied as I yawned and stretched my arms.

"I may leave the two of you" the boy said and started to leave.

"Come on, what are you doing here very early in the morning?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

"I fell asleep here due to tiredness" he shrugged his shoulders and started walking back to Mr.Tazuna's place.

"Come on walk faster so we still be able to catch up for breakfast" I said as I started jogging.

"Yeah yeah , whatever you say" He replied as we both started dashing towards the house.

"Woah, I thought you'll skip" Sasuke chuckled as he sat down on the floor.

"I thought it'll take an hour for me to find this dobe" I shrugged my shoulders and started heading in to tie my hair.

After eating breakfast the two started their training. And they haven't reached the top.

"They need to finish this early, right Kakashi-sensei?" I asked as I continue looking at the two.

"Hmm...anytime soon Zabuza will come and attack us. That's why I needed these two to train well" He stated , I was perplexed but I was trying to hide my curiosity.

"And you..." he added. I looked at the jounin as he continue his words."...you needed to train hard so you would be able to help and save your teammates in the futuee".

My eyes lit up , I thought I was useless. I thought I was a burden but Kakashi-sensei just explained every questions in my mind.

"Arigatou , Kakashi-sensei" I smiled as continue watching the two but suddenly Kakashi-sensei spoke up.

"Arigatou for being one of my students , Y/n-chan" I frozed. I looked at him puzzled. He never gave me a glance at this time.

"Your batch was the first one to surpassed me. I was amazed" he added finally throwing a look at me.

"Oh well. We're honored" I laughed slyly and Kakashi-sensei just chuckled.

"Hey Y/n!!!! Can please tell me what you did!?! Come on!!!" the blonde boy shouting hoping that I'll tell him.

"Alright alright" I mumbled which caused an annoying grin to cross his face.

After the whispering time I looked at Sasuke who's having a hard time. I chuckled a little bit too loud. That caused irked marks to envisage on top of Sasuke's raven coloured hair.

Author's pov

"I can make it without your help , dork's twin" he smirked as he continue what he was doing.

You continue chuckling constantly that also got the Uchiha's attention and you took the opportunity to distract him.

"Ohohohoho...seems like the 'almighty Uchiha Sasuke' can't even climb a tree" you laughed completely mocking him. That caused irked mark to increased.

"How can I concentrate if you would continue flurrying" he whined that caused an infamous smirk to fell upon your lips.

"Hmm...I don't know you're such a whine baby~" you cooed. Sasuke frowned, Naruto was out of the scene and was currently at his own world while Kakashi just sat down reading and watching his students fight. (more like flirt◐.̃◐)

"Shut up, I'm busy!" he shouted and continue what he is doing.

"We'll go back to Mr.Tazuna's house now. Just come back if you're already done" Kakashi stood up putting his icha icha book back into his pocket.

"Let's go" he muttered and started running in a very fast pace back to the house.

"Are they going to be fine?" you asked while running and jumping swiftly from tree to tree with your teacher.

"I hope so" he replied and continue what he was doing.