Ramen Lover

"Hey hey, it's okay you can still convince Iruka-sensei if you can try again tommorow" Y/n tapped her brother's back.

"Right! I should convince him" his face lighten up fixing his self.

"Right what?" Y/n seemed lost at Naruto's words.

"I'll have something to do , you may go home first!" Naruto shouted waving before turning her attention on his way.

"I'll cook for dinner better hurry up!" Y/n shouted hoping that her brother could hear her.

"Ahh...what an dumbass" She sighed at the thought of her brother always seeking for attention doing crazy things.

"Aren't you unhappy that your brother failed the test?" Sasuke came out of nowhere following her close behind.

"He's different to us Sasuke , he makes his own and different way to get what he needed" I looked at the Uchiha who was busy looking at his path.

"Come on , let's eat some ramen before heading home " Sasuke invited looking at the lady. She sure looks like Naruto but she has a bad attitude , well , they both ramen.

"Okay okay , come on !" Y/n ran off grabbing Sasuke's arm heading to the Ichiraku .

"wait , hold on!" Sasuke shouted but this never stop Y/n from running fast.

"Here!" she stopped all of a sudden making Sasuke bumped on her.
But she doesn't even there to worry about bruises instead she sat on a stool and ordered bowls of different kinds of ramen.

"You sure Naruto's twin " Sasuke chuckled seeing Y/n enjoying her food like Naruto always does. As I said Y/n's attitude was completely different to Naruto's...but...if were talking about ramen there's nothing different about them.

"Tommorow we'll get to know our teammates , I hope I won't be with any of those fangirls " Sasuke looked around seeing girls around Ichiraku looking at him and winking at the same time.