Scared Naruto

Y/n woke up early this morning , she went to preapare her and her brother's breakfast.

"Hmm~  Smells good!
Aha! Sandwich and egg rolls!" Naruto ran out of the his room and then proceed eating.

"Go take a bath , I'll get your stuffs ready"

● ● ●

"We're the first one " Y/n sat down while leaning her head on the wall waiting the others.

She took out her book and started reading. She likes to read horror stories , massacre and stuffs like killing , she also like book that was full of sadness . She actually hate the word 'love' it was out of her vocabulary.

But there's 'family' and 'importance'.
"Looks like it's just the two of you guys here " the Uchiha walked up to them with his hands in his pockets.
A smirk clearly plastered on his face.

"Yeah , good morning!" Naruto jumped up and down excited about their first mission.

"You're too excited"Sasuke rolled his eyes before sitting down the female ninja who was busy reading her book that she did not see Sasuke approach her , but she knew that he's here since she felt his presence.

"You know , Sasuke . It's my first time going out of the village , of course , I'll be very excited!" Naruto thumbs up with his hand on his hip winking at the same.

There he is , the old man . They were gping accompany. Then , Y/n suddenly remember the incident yesterday.

~flashback by your lunatic author~

"What do you mean?! They are the ninjas of your village that was going to accompany me?!" The old drunk man , which is the bridge builder.

"And what's you problem with that?" Naruto stepped forward with his arms crossed on his chest.

"You!!!" The man was obviously drunk but just abit , ge still know what he's doing.

"Naruto" Kakashi called giving a warning.

"They were good for nothing ninjas , all if them!" he said pointing at the four ninja.

Sasuke twitch his left eye probably annoyed by this old man.
And Kakashi who's eyes went wide but instantly regained his composure.

"Heyy! What did you say?" Naruto , got even more pissed off if possible.
While , Y/n , shrugged.

"He's way more Lunatuc than the author of this book " (It hurts Reader-chan😭 oh btw thanks for the complement , am sure a psychopathetic) . Y/n left the room.

She's really pissed off too as well as her other teammates but she did not make it obvious she just wanted to chill.

~end of flashback~

"Why your teacher's not here yet?" There he is the old man .

Author's pov

(In author pov , I'll be using , you , yourself , instead of her, she , Y/n neither I or me)

"You guys really good for nothing" he put his hands on his hips angrily more arrogantly.

"Don't blame my students for my mistake , it's my fault that I am late , why are you blaming for some random reason that doesn't have to do with them?" Sure Kakashi-sensei was quiet serious , well he often looks so serious maybe because of his eyes that I love, tch , it's still author's pov.
And i love Kakashi😂. I can't hide it.
But I love Karma more than him.

"Heheh what now mister , Tazuna?" Naruto doing funny faces just to pissed that Tazuna man made his teammates chuckled soon.

You guys left the village...on your way it feels really weird. It feels liks someone was watching.

Then , Naruto narrowed his eyes.
"Uh-oh" you let a weird sound leave your mouth. All heads turned to you.

"What's wrong?" Kakashi-senpai I mean sensei asked.

"Wrong? Are you guys numb?" You raised your eyebrow .

Kakashi nodded telling you that he agreed but he gave you look that says
don't-make-it-obvious-that-feel-them.
You nodded in an apologetic way.

After a little while of silence after the conversation you had with Kakashi-sensei. Two ninja came to attack you , probably because of this bridge builder. That you felt very weird around him. There's something rude but you're just not sure of what is it.

Things became rough , they defeated sir Kakashi which you assumed was a clone and hell you're right.
You went to protect the bridge builder.

You looked at your members fighting the two ninja. Bur it felt Sasuke was the only one fighting he seemed very serious and Naruto almost got hit but Sasuke went to defense him.

You pulled Naruto back assigning him to watch the bridge builder which the old man Tazuna.

Yoy went for a kick but he suddenly dodged grabbing your foot tried to pulled away for another which hit him in the face causing him to free your foot.

[Mini-time-skip / sorry TT]

Kakashi-sensei just came in time to helped , you guys defeated the two ninjas.

Naruto got a deep cut on the back of his hands which got you worried because of the poison. But he used his kunai to let the poison leaked out of his cut along with his blood.
One thing made him do this .

And that is Sasuke saying.
"Are you alright , Scared Naruto?".

-----------------------

Forgive your author for slow updates and short chapters.

It's really hard to think of something fun to write.

But since I'm following the Naruto story or whatever , I'll just go with it 'tilI get use to it.

Please vote minna~
I really needed it.