Surpassed part 3

Kakashi gave two lunch boxes at Y/n and Sasuke letting them have their , while Naruto watching them while drooling.

Kakashi soon told them the answer and let them have another chance to accomplish their missions.

But the question is how?

Growl≈

The sound of Naruto's stomach , made his teammates looked at him. "That's what you got for cheating" Y/n rolled her focusing back on eating. Naruto sighed , his strength being eaten by hungriness.

" We should think of something to complete this missiom together or else we have to repeat our one year at the academy"Sasuke and Y/n stopped eating and looked at each other.

"Here eat!" They both said in unison giving their lunch box at Naruto.

"I really wanted to, but~" Naruto looked at his hands telling his teammates he can't eat on his own despite of being tied up.

"Ewws~" Sasuke withdraw his lunch box and continue eating.

"Ahh...fine...here" It ended up Y/n feeding Naruto , they felt fine on doing not until Kakashi came to see Sasuke and Y/n smirking and a nervous Naruto.

" You violated my rules" his dark voice sent shiver down Naruto's spine as clouds blocked the sun rays darkening the skies. "Any explainations?"

"We're one" Sasuke stood up to face his teacher without any fear shown on his face.

"What? I did not hear you" Kakashi was surprised by Sasuke's words. He wanted to make sure that he heard it right.

"I did not know that you're deaf " Y/n put down his lunch box and stood up.
"We are one" .

The three ninja looked at Naruto.
"Yeah yeah! You heard them! We are one!" he shouted practically.

"Well...."
"You passed!" The clouds vanished in thin air letting the sun rays hit the ground.

"What?" Naruto cluelessly asked.

"He said , we passed the answer is teammates , we can't defeat him by fighting him one by one ,but as a team , where in one indicating that we are one , we will go on missions together , to accomplish a mission the members should help each other , that's what they called team work " Y/n explained at her brother.

...

"Where the hell is he?" Naruto burst out in anger.

"I told you , you should take a bath first" Y/n eyed her brother while leaning on thr barrier like Sasuke too.

"I'm sorry , I was late " There , their sensei appeared on top of the arc on the end of the bridge.

"Again!!!" The twin practically pointed at him.

" There's black c-"

"Enough!" Y/n shouted " Please stop your lame excuses , sensei".

"Okay okay , the hokage wished to see us " Kakashi jumped down andead his students to the hokage's office.

...

Knock knock

"Come in"

"Hey old man!" Naruto waved at the third hokage earning a smack from Kakashi and a slap from Y/n.

"As for your first mission , it was in rank C . You're gonna accompany a bridge builder back to his village until the bridge he was buildingvwas done"
The hokage explained and then the three genins walked out of the room leaving Kakashi.

"These are the information about the mission , please take care of the twins and the young Uchiha " the hokage hands out the information to Kakashi.

"I understand , hokage-sama " and with that he left the room like wind.

Meanwhile , at the three genins. "Naruto , don't you think we forgot something" Y/n raised her eyebrows at her brother.

"Don't think so , heheh" Naruto scratch the back of his head nervously.

"Really?"

"Yeah yeah , I forgot to remind you last night that we should meditate!" Naruto exclaimed causing her sister to facepalm.

"Not that thing" Y/n shook her.

"Then , what is it?"

"I don't either"

...

"Wheres your brother?" the raven haired boy asked after a long time without saying anything.

"Huh?" Y/n looked around to see Naruto missing.

"Where the hell did he go again?" The sounds of annoyance in her voice made the Uchiha chuckled.

"What so funny?" She turned to face Sasuke.

"Nothing" He smirked causing the girl to roll her eyes. "Should we go find him or head directly at the 'Ichiraku's'?".

"I'm going home, I still needed to prepare my ninja kits " Y/n turned in her left to leave.

"Do we have to be early tommorow?" The question from the Uchiha made the the girl stopped.

"I don't know, shall we?" She turned her head.

Sasuke shrugged his shoulders and decided to go home too . Turning his feets to the opposite direction of Y/n he stopped half way.

"Bye" he said coldly.

'What's that? His last farewell?' Y/n asked herself before turning her gaze back on her way.

She sighed being alone was a habit for her but ever since she got to team seven , the emptiness she felt , just gone awat. She always smiled cheekily when her teammates were arguing.

She love them both ( so please vote😜) . Her brother always made her happy , it's feels like he's drawing rainbows in her rainy and cold dark world.

She got home and flopped her body on the uncomfortable couch.
'I should prepare my stuffs' She stood up and went in her room.

'Foods , medical kits , kunais and shurikens will do' Y/n grabbed her stuffs as she stuffed it in her small grey backpack.

She walked out of the room and placed her bag on the coffee table.
'What if I ran out of things!'.

She ran back in her room and she brought 1 scrolls of clothes , 2 at foods , 1 for medical kits and 1 for her weapons.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Please wait for the next chapter about the mission minna~

Please vote , kudasaiiiiiiii!!!~~~