" Boss! Boss! Boss Yamori!"

" Hold up, we're-" Since he wouldn't listen, Ayato decided to kick him hard, making him land on the street's rail.

" Boss... My feelings!" he sniffed, " It's no use! My passion for the Boss burned so hot that the car caught on fire!"

" We meet again, Naki," ( Y/n ) said from afar, next to Ayato as she waved at him but wasn't noticed due to his focus on wailing.

" You've changed a lot.. to be a much dumber person," ( Y/n ) complimented and muttered the last part. Naki continued crying like a baby on the floor.

" What's the deal?" Ayato asked, annoyed, " I didn't think the person we were here for would be such an idiot."

" Did you call me an idiot!? The only one who's allowed to call me an idiot.. is Boss Yamori! For that.." he said as he cracked his middle finger, " I'll have to pound you into a bloody pulp!"

" he said as he cracked his middle finger, " I'll have to pound you into a bloody pulp!"

" That's the administration building. And over there is the sciences building," Nishiki explained. Touka and he were both walking through the enormous, famous university, Kamii.

" There are different buildings for different subjects?" Touka asked.

" No, not necessarily, but that's one where all the scientific equipment is kept. That's the cafeteria."

" With this many students around, no one would notice if I don't eat."

" Probably not. But sometimes you'll have to eat when you're with other people."

" It's huge. My high school doesn't even begin to compare to this."

" It is one of the largest universities after all," Nishiki replied, and the indigo-haired female was just staring in a certain direction before she pointed.

" Wait... then are they a couple or something? Or is he proposing to her?" Touka asked confused.

" She's a newcomer. I heard she's been proposed quite lately... other than that, I don't know. I'm not CNN," as Nishiki continued to blabber, Touka continued to look at the two as if she had ever met her before.

' Is she that person who came to Anteiku?'

" Well, I'm meeting Kimi, so I've gotta go," Nishiki said and started to walk away, causing Touka to flinch and catch up to him.

" What? Hey, hold on!"

" Don't come crying to me if you get lost."

" You could've finished the tour, at least.."

" No way!" Naki shouted as he threw a teddy bear, a ball, and a myriad of other things, " No way! No way! There's no way! Boss

" No way!" Naki shouted as he threw a teddy bear, a ball, and a myriad of other things, " No way! No way! There's no way! Boss...Boss... Boss Yamori... You can't be dead... Boss! Damn you, CCG! I'll pound you into a bloody pulp!"

Ayato clicked his tongue in annoyance, ( Y/n ) was leaning on the wall, her hair covering her eyes and the white-haired male was standing all by himself, not really knowing what to do.

" What a racket," the indigo-haired male said as he left, leaving the ( h/c ) female and the white-haired male alone.

" Boss! Bo-Bo-Bo... My divine... Boss! I want to see you... I have to see you... Boss.." he continued to sob and grabbed a piece of red crayon, trying to write Yamori's name on the floor, " Yamori... Yamori... Boss Yamori... Is that right? Huh? Is that right? Say, is this right? Boss."

Naki, who lacks knowledge in both writing and reading, struggled to write his name. This caused Kaneki to suddenly approach him and it was absolutely nice of him to write his name for him in Katakana.

" This is ' Yamori' ?" Naki asked, tears still flowing down.

" Yes."

" .. Boss! Boss Yamori! Eyepatch! You're a good guy! Thanks, man!" Naki thanked him as Kaneki could only widen his eyes and left him. ( Y/n ) let out a sigh and walked to him, taking out the mask she wanted to give him ever since Yamori passed.

" Naki," she said as she handed him the mask,
" I'm sorry for your loss."

Naki grabbed the mask with shaking hands and let few tears drop into it, " Boss.. Thank you,
( Y/n )-san! Boss Yamori... Boss.."

As he said that, ( Y/n ) just flashed him a sad smiled and whispered, " Why are you thanking... someone as cruel as me?"