Without saying any word she gets up and hurries to hug me.

"I'm so sorry Tom for acting like a crazy bitch with you. You're my cousin and just know that I love you a lot even if you're an idiot." She says and I smile at her choice of words.

"I'm sorry too Evy, really I didn't mean to yell at you the way I did. And I love you too even if you are a bit crazy." I say and she lets go to punch my arm.

"Hey! Im not crazy I was kidding." She says and we both laugh. Ah, it feels good to laugh again. We walk back to her bed and sit next to each other.

"I was really worried about you, aunt Nikki said you were not even eating? Like that's actually concerning."

"Yeah I wasn't very hungry i guess." I chuckle looking to the floor.

"It's been tough on you huh." She asks and I nod.

"Why did you do it then?"

"Because Im an idiot like you said." I say and she raises her eyebrows at me. "I don't fucking know Every I was drunk as shit. I don't remember everything clearly but I do what happened. At the time Kendra and I hadn't done anything and I know this is not an excuse but I was weak I mean Paige gave me the chance and I took it. I didn't think about what i was doing, i didn't think about the consequences, and i didn't think about Kendra." I say embarrassed and Everly gives me a sympathetic look.

"Have you heard about her?"

"Who? Paige?"

"Yeah."

"No. She stays blowing up my phone but I never answer. I don't know how to make her understand I'm not interested in her at all."

"Have you told her?"

"All the fucking time. That's why it's annoying that she keeps insisting."

"You know before Kendra left, Paige went to see her." Everly says and I open my eyes wide. I had no idea of this.

"Yeah," she continues. "She told her a bunch of shit. About her being in love with you for like ever and never saying anything because you and Kendra were together. She also told her she was going to try to make you love her or something like that. Fucking bitch." She says to end her sentence making me laugh.

I had no idea Paige was in love with me. I knew she liked me she made sure to show that but love? That's something serious. How could she love me? I never gave her a reason for her to love me? At least not until that night. I thought it was obvious I always liked Kendra? Yeah I messed around with girls before I officially started dating Kendra but even then my heart always belonged to my sweet girl.

"Well the way she started loving me she better start unloving me because she's wasting her time." I say and we both laugh.

"I'm going to get some lemonade, want some?" Everly asks getting up.

"Yeah sure."

"Kk be right back." She says leaving her room.

I see her laptop and decide to go through Netflix. I'm planning on spending some time with her today maybe we could watch a movie or start a new show together.

As I'm scrolling through Netflix. A message pops up on the top right corner of her MacBook. I don't mean to read it but it's too late, the name of the contact catches my attention.

K: I miss you too! I really wish you could come to S&C too. You would also fall in love with the academy just like I did.

My heart skips a bit when I see it's her. Oh my love. Unintentionally, kidding, with all the intention I read her message. S&C? Academy? What is that? I quickly take out my phone to google it. I can't do it in Everly's computer she would check her history and know I read her message.