I woke up in the infirmary. The last thing I really remember is being taken care of by y/n after the whole arrow to the side.

*flashback*

I walked into Manburg, wanting to pick up the last things from my embassy. I was met by Schlatt. With a crossbow.

"Tommy. What are you doing on my land?"

"Getting my last things, I'll be heading out-"

"You're not allowed anywhere near this place."

"I-I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut it."

He shot the crossbow to my side, and I slumped over. I held my side, looking at the arrow. It had a green and black tip, and an engraved that had his name.

Poison and Wither arrow. I didn't even know those were possible.

I slumped over to a bench, where Tubbo found me. His first instinct was to press the button, but I told him not to. Of course, he ran off to find y/n. I couldn't even go tell him not to, he was so far away.

The effects were so bad to the point  where it hurt to breathe. I felt consciousness slipping away.

I protested against y/n pulling the arrow away.

"Tommy. Do you trust me?"

The words echoed through my head. I didn't know what to say. I trusted her. But to take out an arrow from my side? I could die from blood loss, the potion may get more in my system, the-

"Tommy. Do. You. Trust. Me?"

I found myself nodding yes to y/n. One second I was holding my side, the next I was screaming out in pain over how much the arrow hurt to take out.

*end of flashback*

I cringed at the memory of it. I looked to my side to see Tubbo sound asleep. I looked around and saw where I was. Then I looked to my side. Wrapped with bandages. Y/N's bandages she only used for herself. It was a limited supply.

I crawled out of bed, slumping around a bit every now and then. I was met by Y/N and Wilburs arguing. I didn't want to intrude, but I wanted to know what they're arguing about.

wilburs pov

"It's crazy what you plan to do. He's a friend."

"Friend? FRIEND?"

"Yeah. Friend."

"HES YOUR FRIEND?"

"Yeah y/n, what's the issue?"

I knew the issue. I just want to see how far she would actually go. How mad she'd get.

"He fucking shot your right hand man. How the actual fuck do you consider him your friend?"

"He's a good person."

"Right, because good people shoot your best friends."

Silence. My brain smiled at the fact that I was finally breaking y/n's point.

"You are so fucking dumb." y/n states.

"What? It's not like Schlatt's an enemy."

"PARDON ME, WILBUR, ARE YOU FORGETTING ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS?"

I smiled softly, then shook it off.

"He's the FUCKING reason. He's the reason why we're doing this, why I'm arguing with you, why you want to blow up the gosh darn place." y/n screamed, her voice echoing softly.

"And that's a bad thing?"

"Are you fucking dumb, Wilbur?"

"No, i'm just saying. Jschlatt gave us the reason to blow up the place."

"Why are you so obsessed with blowing up the god damn place?"

"IF I CANT HAVE MANBURG, NO ONE. NO ONE CAN."

My voice echoed through the empty air.

"You're obsessed. Let it go, Wilbur."

"No. I'm blowing up the place."

"No you're not Wilbur."

"Who's stopping me?"

I was taken against the wall by y/n, her hands tightening around my coat. I chucked at this point. I didn't even care about hiding it. She was mad, i'm getting close.

"Wanna try again?" Y/N said, tightening her grip every now and then.

A/N: my stomach has been growling at me for the past hour because I ate ice cream when i'm lactose intolerant, heart eyes

-Author Izzy