22 - Elections

Tommy POV

"SUP, PRESIDENT WILBUR SOOT."
"Hello my right hand man! I have something very special to tell you!" Wilbur said, with a huge smile.
"What is it Mr. President?"
"We are reopening ballots for the presidency!" He said, laughing.
"Isn't that bad?"
"No! When we sign up, we close them!" Now he was laughing menacingly.
"You are a very smart man, Mr. President."
"Thank you Tommy, now, sign this.

"Oh? President elections?" An unknown voice said, popping out of the trees.

"Quackity? You want to sign up?" Wilbur said.
"Yeah! Its open right?"
"No its-" I was shut up by Wilbur.
"Tommy we forgot to sign the book."

"Splendid! So I can sign up! Sign me in under the SWAG Party."
"What will SWAG stand for?"
"So.. uh........... SO WE ARE... GAMERS."

I died of laughter. So We Are Gamers? That's the dumbest name ever. I saw Y/N at the gate. I think. The shadow left so quick, it probably wasn't her.

Y/N POV

I woke up in Purpled's house. I took a nap there, Tommy would find me quicker in the community house. I didn't sleep in my underwater house either. I gave it to Niki and Wilbur to share since they were shit at building. I slept wherever I could. Normally in the community house. Purpled walks over to where I put my bed, and gave me a cup of coffee.

"Thanks." I said, giving him a small smile. I cried a lot before sleeping, my face was still puffy after it. Purpled sat next to me, and put his arm around me.

"You know it can be a coincidence. He could have laughed at his thoughts about killing him or something. You know?" I chuckled and smiled.
"Yeah, you're right." I was going to talk more, before I was interrupted by a beeping from my back pocket.

"Y/N, we need you at the community house." I heard George say over the walkie talkie.
"On my way, over and out." I looked at Purpled and chugged the rest of the coffee.

"Coffee was great, better than mine! I'll see you soon, love you!" I said, sprinting towards the water elevator and jumping down. I heard a faint "Love you too!" before the ufo left my eyesight. I made it to the community house to see Dream pacing back and forth. I opened the door, and closed it behind me, locking it.

I threw myself on the couch, taking a cookie from the coffee table.

"Is he okay?" I said, ripping off a piece of my cookie and throwing it into my mouth.

"AM I OKAY? ME? ARE YOU OKAY?" Dream said, obviously sounding like a maniac.
"What are you-" I was cut off by Dream's screaming.
"HE'S BACK, AND APPLYING FOR PRESIDENT OF L'MANBURG. HOW DOES THAT NOT PHASE YOU?" Dream said, screaming very close to my face.
"HES WHAT?" I screamed back, getting held back by George to not stand up and run out.
"Dream stop screaming at us, calm your-" Sapnap said before Dream turned around looking at Sapnap wide-eyed.
"Calm myself? CALM MYSELF???? HOW IS HE EVEN BACK? WHY IS HE HERE? MORE IMPORTANTLY, WHAT THE FUCK IS HE GOING TO DO WHEN HE SEES Y/N?" Dream was obviously going insane. I pushed off George's hand from in front of me, and hugged Dream. I felt his shoulders drop down.

I told Dream to sit where I was. I was finally looking at the 4 of them. Seeing how panicked they were. I pulled up a block and sat on it.

"He.. kinda saw me already. DO NOT START PANICKING OR SCREAMING PLEASE I AM SENSITIVE." I sped through my words, and see Dream's eyes widen. I motioned for George to put his hand on his shoulder to calm him down. He did exactly that, and I let out the breath I was holding in.

"He kinda.. swooped down to me and Purpled when we went mining for netherite. He knocked Purpled out, and I swung my sword at him to warn him that I wasn't afraid of fighting. I picked up Purpled and we rode back to the over world. Please don't get mad that I didn't tell you, it all happened so fast, and I didn't even see you guys. Im sorry-" I was interrupted by a knocking at the west door. I went over and opened it to see Tommy, Wilbur, and Purpled all at the door. I walked out of the way so that they could come in. Nobody said a word. I silent screamed some curse words behind everyone to Dream to put away his sword. I needed to listen to what their story was.

After Tommy and Wilbur explained the story about Quackity running for president, Tommy started tearing up at Dream screaming at Wilbur, and vice versa. The two were arguing, so I pulled Tommy closer to me so I could keep him close. If anything got bad, Tommy would be the one escaping first by my side. Tommy calmed down after Sapnap screamed at both of them to stop screaming, after seeing Tommy silently sob in my shoulder. I nodded a thank you to him, and he nodded back. After uncomfortable silence filled the room, I started talking.

"We all have something against Quackity. Whether it's the issue I had with him, or past things, we all deeply hate his fucking guts." Everyone nodded in approval. I'm glad to see them actually agree with me for once.
"So, we need to work together to make sure that he doesn't.... mess up our relationship." I looked at Tommy and he nodded.
"And I don't mean Tommy and I, i mean the relationships our two nations have. We haven't fought in months, it's a first for all of us. You know how strong each side can be, having prodigies of every skill. Dream, great at PVP. Tommy, amazing at negotiating. So on and so forth. If we work together, at least just this once, there's no way Quackity can actually win this election. I just cant allow it."

I looked back at Wilbur and Dream, who were also looking at each other. I gave Dream a look that he should do what he's thinking, and he did just what i thought. He took out his hand in front of Wilbur, and Wilbur took it. They shook hands, and we all breathed out in peace.

I smiled, and looked at Wilbur and Tommy.

"I may need a visa or two for us to step into L'manburg."

A/N- i hope this chapter was good, the story is going to progress into elections for the next couple chapters.
-Author Izzy