32 - Drama

Tommy had started streaming with "Drista." Dream's sister. I didn't mind at first, because honestly who would mind? She was 16, and we were 18. It still bothered me that every joke she made, Tommy would laugh. I guess she's funny, but I don't see what's in her-

"Stop thinking that y/n, she's a minor"

Tommy invited me to the call, and I joined, just to hear this for sure.

"Hey y/n!" Tommy beamed.
"Hi." Drista responded, sounding less happy than before.
"Hey Tommy, hello Drista, it's nice to meet you!"

Tommy and Drista talked a lot, and forgot I was even in the call. Whenever they asked me something, i'd respond with 1-2 words. I couldn't help but feel some sort of jealousy.

I excused myself by saying "my mom needed help with groceries." My mom isn't even home. I left the call and threw myself on my bed.

It can't be true that some 16 year old is bonding better than me with my boyfriend. I decided to open twitter, and sent out a tweet.

I opened my dm list to be met by thousands of people dming me

I opened my dm list to be met by thousands of people dming me. It felt weird having a fan base, or even people that care about me, but it was cool once I got used to it.

Username1: Hey Indigo, I hope you're doing okay! I love...
Username6: Who do i need to kill for you?
Username2: Go on stream with Tubbo! He says he mis...

I smiled softly as I continued scrolling through my dms. Not a lot of them caught my attention, just fans being fans. I replied to almost everyone before getting interrupted by a call from....

Incoming call from "gogy!!"

"Hello?"
"hey y/n, i saw Tommy's stream, you okay?"
"yeah i'm doing okay, i don't mind him talking to other girls"
"whatever you say..."

Uncomfortable silence filled the call. I hung up with the same excuse, "my mom needed help." Again, mom isn't even home.

I walked to the kitchen, and grabbed a hot pocket, threw it in the microwave, and scrolled through TikTok. All the videos i saw were about Tommy and Drista. I can't escape her.

*Trending*

#1: Drista
#2; TommyInnitIsOverParty
#3; Dristaisnotpog
#4: IndigoOnTwitter

Me? Trending? I clicked the hashtag, and wished i didn't. I saw one tweet and broke into tears.

 I saw one tweet and broke into tears