8 - Fight or Flight

"What the fuck is wrong with you George?"
"Y/N. You know what i'm here for. People like him-" He pointed with his sword at Tommy. "-aren't allowed in the Dream SMP. Not in this area."

I spawned in my netherite axe, George and Tommy looked at me shocked.

"Y/N where did you get that?" Tommy had whispered, standing next to me.
"Don't worry about it, Tommy." It was a gift from Tubbo, he said to only use it when necessary.

I death stared George, he looked so ready to kill someone. I stepped forward 2 steps, and gripped my axe with force, my nails jabbing into my skin.

"Bring it on."

George had run straight for me, and i spun to the right, allowing me to swing my axe, knocking him down 3 hearts. He winced in pain, I didn't care. We fought for a while.

Tommy's Pov

I had watched Y/N and George fight for a while. Y/N told me not to come in the middle, or she'd kill me. She wasn't part of Lmanburg, she had the right to kill me. I looked at Y/N the entire time, seeing her smoothly block, attack, and heal. It was all so.. majestic. Y/N had hit a combo on George, he fell to the ground defenseless.

George Pov

"Y/N listen, i'll let you guys go. Please. I have things to do, i have so much in my inventory, so many levels, my stuff could des-"
"SHUT UP."

Rage is all i saw in Y/Ns face. She looked so innocent, all I knew is that this wasn't actually her. Tommy realized it too.

"Y/N this isn't you. Where's the Y/N that made flower crowns? And built smiley faces in front of my house?"

She stared at me. Never broke contact once. Her axe was centimeters close to killing me. One hit and i'm a goner. She raised the axe to finish me off. I closed my eyes,  a while passed until i opened them to see Y/N get tackled by Tommy, preventing me from dying.

"Tommy, what the fuck are you doing, get off."
"No Y/N you almost killed him."
"SO?"
"THATS NOT WHO YOU ARE."
"HE WAS GOING TO MURDER YOU TOMMY. WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? SEE YOU GET SLAUGHTERED IN FRONT OF ME?"

Silence. I saw Tommy throw the axe towards a tree, it hit it and stayed there, piercing the tree. (A/N- go white boy go 🤩)

"Tommy, you're an idiot."
"No Y/N. You're the idiot."

Y/N stared at Tommy, and rage took over. She threw Tommy off of her, and spawned in an iron sword, enchanted with mending.

"You're dead, George."

"Y/N. Stop." A familiar voice said behind me, picking me up as if i was a child.

Y/N Pov

"Fuck off, Dream. This isn't your fight. Go argue with Sapnap or something."
"George is my best friend, you'll have to go through me."

I walked back to the tree Tommy threw my axe in. I grabbed it out effortlessly, and walked towards Dream, keeping my distance of course.

"Let's dance."

Dream charged towards me, shooting me with a crossbow, knocking me down 2 hearts. I was already low from George's fight, but I managed. I had hit him twice from the back, getting him on 6 hearts. I was on 4.

I shot him with a bow i recently got from a skeleton, while flower picking. I shot him twice.

"2 hearts left, Dream. Watch your step." I heard him whisper to himself.

I hit him again, anything for Tommy right?

Dream was slain by Indigo.

I gasped for air. I was on 1 heart. I walked over to George, ate a golden apple and hit George with my axe.