3 - Friends?

About 2 weeks passed when I asked Nick about getting a PC, today was the day. I was jumping off the walls. For some reason, today my alarm isn't annoying. Thank gosh for a change.
I jumped out of bed and went to the kitchen. I ran back into my room and grabbed my phone.

"Can't go anywhere without this!" I exclaimed in pain as i ran straight into the nightstand, toe first.
"FUCKING SHIT BITCH YOU MOTHER FUCKER"
"Y/N?"
"TOMMY? WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?"
"in Britain on a facetime call with you... are you alright?"
"oh. um. yeah i'm alright, just hit my toe, didn't hurt."
"yeah okay Y/N, are you getting your PC today?"
"yeah, i was actually heading over to Nick's room to ask him about it, he's probably asleep"
"Alright, i'll call you later to set it up?"
"sure!"
"bye y/n!"
"bye cutie"

TOMMYS POV
Did she just call me cute? This is the second time.. hold on why am I red? I can't be blushing over Sapnap's sister, that's awkward. She doesn't even like me back.

Y/N POV

I just called him cute, I'm so dumb. I'm so OBVIOUS. Whatever, I hope he didn't realize..

"NICK"
"yes y/n"
"NICK WHENS MY PC PARTS COMING IN"
"they're here already y/n"
"WHAT????????"

i think my heart dropped just a bit. PC, you have no idea what's about to hit you. I quickly facetimed Tommy and a wave of happiness flew through me when i saw his smiling face connect.
"TOMMYYYYYY"
"Hey y/n whats up?"
"MY PC PARTS CAME IN"
"That was so soon! Show me what you got!"

Time skip 2 hours
"LETS GO WE FINISHED"
"Turn it on!!"
I turned on the pc and saw what used to be a black screen turn blue, then white, then a welcome screen came up. My smile was ear to ear, and I couldn't help but stare at tommy who was staring back at me smiling.

I had set up the PC on facetime with Tommy, and I got minecraft on the computer. Tommy had just stayed watching smiling 24/7.

"Whatcha smiling at TomTom?"
"Never call me that."
"Haha sorry, but really, what's on your mind? You've been smiling nonstop"
"You."

W H A T. My cheeks burned red, and I literally had to look away so he didn't see me freak out. Oh my gosh. Wait so maybe he did like me? Don't be silly Y/N, he doesn't.

Right?

Vote or i'll steal your kneecaps (please) /j

A/N: AAAAH, this was a short chapter, I had so much writer's block,
new chapter coming soon, I promise! :D Also, thank you guys for 10+ views!

Although it may be nothing to some authors, I am incredibly grateful that
THAT many people read my story. Love you guys :D