Chapter 9 : Otsutsuki Clan

Hoshi and Orochimaru were outside of the hideout about leave to head to the moon to visit Hoshi's clan.

"Alright stand back I'm going to use my power to create a portal to the moon," Hoshi said.

"Okay, I got the twins," Orochimaru said carrying the twins. "Kabuto make sure to take care of things here while I'm gone," he said turning to face Kabuto.

"Yes my Lord," Kabuto said bowing before heading back inside the hideout.

Hoshi then lifted her hand causing a hole to appear that was showing the moon. "Let's go," she said towards the portal. "You got the kids and the scrolls with their baby things?

"Yes my dear," Orochimaru said.

"Good then come on," Hoshi said walking through the portal with Orochimaru following behind her.

**

When Orochimaru and Hoshi arrived at the moon. Orochimaru noticed a large blue castle with rabbit statues in front of it and on the other side of the moon was a large red castle that gave off a sinister feeling that was blocked by a gate.

"Well, where here the blue castle my home. The red one is my younger twin brothers. The gate to keep children of the clan from entering enemy territory," Hoshi turning to face Orochimaru and taking Drago from him. She smiled at Orochimaru playing with the little bit of hair June has on her tiny head.

"Aww so cute. Your playing with her hair," Hoshi said laughing.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Orochimaru said looking away and blushing.

"It okay. I won't tell your followers about your soft side. You really took a liking to her," Hoshi said as they continue walking towards the entrance of the castle.

"I don't know what it is but something about her just draws me to her and makes me feel so happy," he explained.

"I see. Maybe it because she looks a lot like you except for the blue hair that she reminds you of yourself as a kid," Hoshi said.

Orochimaru and Hoshi walk inside of the door I castle.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the gate, a guy with short white spikey hair wearing a red cloak, white pants, black pants, along with black ninja sandals and had similar eyes to Hoshi was watching them with a dark smile on his face.

'Those kids? The girl has my sister's hair and that boy looks just like her but the father's hair color. That must be her children. I could use them to finally destroy my sister and take over the whole clan,' He thought letting out an evil chuckle before walking back inside of his castle. Ready to cook up his latest evil plan.

**

Hoshi and Orochimaru were inside the main hall of the castle where Hoshi was ambushed by people with similar features as her of course being by the same.

"The rabbit Goddess is finally back!" A female voice cheered.

"Yay!" This time everyone started to cheer.

Their cheering was starting to bother the twins so they both began to cry.

"It okay don't cry," Orochimaru said rocking June.

"Please keep it down your upsetting the babies," Hoshi said as she tries to get Drago to stop crying.

"Are bad didn't see the children. Who are these cuties and the man next to you?" A male Otsutsuki with spiky blue hair asked.

"Arisu these kids are June and Drago. The man next to me is Orochimaru my husband and these are our children," Hoshi replied.

"Well they are so cute and your husband looks interesting," Arisu said looking at the Drago in Hoshi arms then over at June in Orochimaru arms.

"Thank you. Anyway, I came here for you to meet my children, and to tell you that I plan to continue to living on Earth with Orochimaru to raise our kids. I want someone else to run the clan," Hoshi said.

"What why?" A female asked. "You're the Rabbit goddess the leader of the clan. Plus who will keep the clan safe from Kei and his followers?"

"I will stay long enough to finally take down my brother, but I'm leaving because I enjoy living on earth and I want my children to be able to see the world and not just the moon. Besides my husband's home is on earth. I would never make him leave his home if he doesn't want to," Hoshi said smiling at Orochimaru playing with June's hair again.

Orochimaru smiled at her touched by her words. He was happy to see she cares so much about his feelings.

"We understand Hoshi our Rabbit Goddess. Even if you leave you always be our Rabbit Goddess," Arisu said bowing.

"Alright, Orochi let's take these kids to a room to sleep in. This castle has pretty of rooms with baby cribs in them so let's go pick one and put the twins to sleep," Hoshi said looking at Orochimaru.

Okay lead the way," he replied.

She nodded and started leading the way to the room.

**

When they arrived at the room that had two cribs inside. Hoshi walked over to one and put Drago inside of it. While Orochimaru did the same with June.

Orochimaru then took two scrolls out of his bag and place them down on a table next to the cribs.

"That there baby supplies. I'm taking June toy snake out since she loves sleeping with it," Orochimaru said unsealing one of the scrolls and did hand signs then made a stuff purple snake appear on a poof of smoke.

"Here you go my beautiful snake princess," he said placing the stuffed snake inside of the crib next to June.

"Sleep well like one's mommy and daddy will come and check on you two later," Hoshi said as she and Orochimaru walked towards the door.

'Are kids are so cute for only being three months year old,' Orochimaru thought smiling at the sleeping babies before walking out of the room with Hoshi.

Once both of them were out of the room Hoshi closed the door.

🐰🐰🐰

Hey lovely readers.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think about this chapter.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: Who do you think Hoshi will pick to replace her?

Q: Who excited that Hoshi's twin brother was finally introduced?

Thanks for reading💙💙💙