Chapter 4: Officially a couple

A/N: Also Orochimaru meets Hoshi after leaving the village the fourth hokage still alive. Since the Nine-Tails hasn't attack yet. Since June and Naruto are around the same age. I thought it would be confusing if he left after the fourth hokage was dead. Since he hasn't even started officially dating Hoshi yet to have kids.

Third person's P.O.V

It has now been a few days since Orochimaru and Hoshi date. Ever since that day, you couldn't stop thinking about her. Especially about how kind she was to comfort him from his nightmare. He couldn't help but believe that he was really falling in love with her. Yet part of him still had feelings for Tsunade.

After giving it some thought he decided to ask Hoshi to be his girlfriend. He may still have feelings for Tsunade but he could feel his heart slowly healing thanks to Hoshi and he just couldn't stop dreaming about her.

So he was finally going to ask her today if she would be his girlfriend. So he decided to go into town to buy her a flower to give to her.

**

Orochimaru currently at a flower shop looking for flowers to give to Hoshi. he didn't know what flowers to get her at first until he saw the most beautiful purple tulips. So he grabbed one and went to pay for it.

"A tulip is it for someone special?" The lady at the register asked.

"Yes for the lovely lady I'm asking out," Orochimaru replied giving her the money.

"She will definitely love it. I hope she says yes," she said giving him the receipt.

"Thanks," Orochimaru said leaving the shop to head back to the hideout.

**

Once Orochimaru got back to the hideout. He went to go find Hoshi who he had was feeling she was in her room. Since she usually in her room or out taking a walk in the woods. He decided to check her room first.

Once he arrived at the room he knocked on her door.

"Come in!" Hoshi said from inside the room.

Orochimaru opened the door and walked inside and saw Hoshi reading a book.

"Hello Hoshi," Orochimaru greeted.

"Hello, Orochimaru. What brings you here?" Hoshi asked looking up from her book and at Orochimaru.

"There actually something I want to ask you," Orochimaru said blushing.

"He blushing how cute. I don't see anyone can see him as a monster he just so cute, " Hoshi thought looking at his blushing face.

"Okay, what is it?" She asked closing her book.

"Well ever since are date. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. I believe that I have fallen in love with you. So Hoshi will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asked holding the tulip out to her.

Hoshi looked at the tulip and smiled.

"He got me my favorite flower. Did he know that it was my favorite or was that a lucky guess? " Hoshi thought to herself.

"Yes, Orochimaru I will be your girlfriend. I came here from my home on the moon wondering what the world was like now. But now I want to stay here and be here with you, " Hoshi said taking the tulip and smiling at Orochimaru. "Also you got me my favorite flower."

Orochimaru smiled. "I may a lucky guess then when I picked it out. Anyway, I'm so glad you said yes my dear, " Orochimaru said hugging her.

"Well since we're a couple now is there anything special you want to do to celebrate this occasion?" Hoshi said as Orochimaru finished hugging her.

"Yeah let's go through for a walk in the woods, " Orochimaru said.

"Sounds great to me, " Hoshi said getting up from her bed and grabbing Orochimaru hand after she put her flower somewhere safe.

**

So now Hoshi and Orochimaru were walking through the woods near the hideout.

"The weather is so beautiful today, " Hoshi said looking up at the sky.

"Yeah but not as beautiful as you my dear. Especially those eyes of yours, " Orochimaru said blushing again and looking at her eyes.

"Aw, that so sweet Orochi. Also no need to be embarrassed for show me your soft side it sweet. Yet I will admit you look cute when you blush."

"Thank you, my dear, it just I never really so this side often so it makes me feel a little embarrassed."

"I understand Orochi just know I love you no matter what. Nothing will ever make me stop loving. You're amazing." She said kissing his cheek.

"Really if through I experiment on people and want to destroy the Hidden Leaf village?"

"Yes, I still love you that won't change because your very handsome, and deep down you have a kind heart."

"Thank you, my dear, let's go back inside and eat lunch."

So Orochimaru and Hoshi both went back inside to have lunch.

After eating the new couple spent the rest of the day just cuddling with each other. Until Orochimaru went to his lab to continue working on his experiments with Kabtuo help.

🐰🐰🐰

Hey lovely readers

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think about this chapter.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: What do you hope to see happen next chapter?

Q: How do you like this story so far?

Thanks for reading 🐰🐰🐰