Justin's point of view.
My eyes flutter open as I feel a finger tracing my jawline softly. I see Y/N smiling softly and when she saw my eyes open she stopped tracing right by my lips. She leaned up and pecked my lips softly. I swear everything she does is so gentle and soft. I put my hands on the sides of her cheeks and kiss her. I run my hand from her cheek to her hip to her lower back and pull her closer. She giggles and pulls away resting her forehead against mine. "What's so funny?" I said chuckling alittle. She just shrugged and giggled again. I peck her lips softly before pulling my phone out of my pocket and saw that it was already 5:00 o'clock. "Babe let's go home so we can get ready for tonight." She smiled and nodded before I got out of bed and then put my hands out to help her up. We walk back downstairs and we hug everybody goodbye and get our coats on then we walked outside and since earlier the snow had picked up and aleast another half a foot had stuck to the ground. I pull Y/N into my side as we make our way to put car, I help her. into the car and then get in myself. Hopefully tonight will go directly as planned. I was planning on asking Y/N to marry me and I have a really good feeling she'll say yes. "Jay?" Y/N asked in her sweet angelic voice that knocked me out of my thoughts. "Yes princess?" I put my hand over hers that was resting on the center consul and rub her knuckles with my thumb softly. "Where are we going tonight so I know what to where?" "I can't say, but dress fancy." I winked and she just rolled her eyes and smiled. After a few more minutes we pulled into our rental house and we went inside. Hopefully tonight will be perfect.

Y/N's point of view.
I go straight to my closet as soon as we get hope to figure out something to wear. Finally I decide on a red long sleeve tight dress the ended about the middle of my thighs and had a loose overlay skirt thing made out of a red mesh that was see through that went all the way down to my ankles that started alittle above my belly button and where the skirt part and the original tight dress were sown together there was a black belt. I pulled out my black pumps and pulled them on. Perfect. I go to the bathroom and wipe all my makeup off and start over. This time I do a dark grey, black, and silver smokey eye with alittle bit thicker eyeliner this time and then 3 coats of mascara. I put on my red lipstick and then pull a brush threw my hair making it soft and tangle free. I go to my dresser and put on my black watch with my black bubble necklace and black earrings that hung. After brushing my teeth and putting on a tad more perfume I was completely ready. I grab my black coat that looked like a peacoat but stopped at my waist from the closet and then put my phone, lipstick, and drivers licenses in my black clutch. Justin was done getting ready long ago and was waiting in the living room watching tv. He must have heard my heels coming down the hallway because he met me by the front door and when he saw me his jaw dropped slightly as he scanned my outfit a few times. "Y-Y/N." I blushed and looked away but he came over to me and turned by head with his hand so I looked him in the eye. "You look stunning." "Thanks." I whisper before blushing harder. "Let's get going babe." He whispered back before taking my hand and lead me out the door. Justin helped me into the car and I quickly turned on the heat as soon as he turned the car on. Justin turned to me and smiled before kissing the side of my head. "I love you so much it actually hurts." I blushed alittle before leaning over and pressing my lips to his. I settle back into my seat as Justin pulls out of the drive way and off down the road. After driving for close to an hour my eyelids started to get heavy but luckily that's when Justin announced we were there. I grab my phone, wallet, and coat as Justin opens my door for me. I step out and Justin takes my hand leading me into a little café. When we walked inside my jaw dropped as I looked around. There was a single table with a few candles on it, the floor had rose pedals spread all over it, there were lightbulbs hanging from string around the tops of the wall that glowed lightly, and there was candles placed randomly along the wall on the ground. The whole setting was so romantic and I loved it. "Justin, this is gorgeous!" "Well not as gorgeous as you." I blush and Justin takes me to the table. Once we were both seated a waiter brought out a bottle of wine and poured me and Justin some and placed spaghetti in front of me and Justin. We talked and laughed as we ate and drank our wine and when we were done, Justin took my hand and lead me to a spot in the room that had candles lined in a big circle and soft music was playing. I lean my head on Justin's chest as my arms rest on his shoulders and his wrap around my waist. After a few minutes of swaying to the music Justin stops and takes my hands in his. "Y/N, we've been bestfriends ever since I moved to California 5 years ago and I've been honored to call you mine and I want to be able to call you mine for the rest of my life. I love everything about you baby. I love how your nose scrunches up when you laugh, I love how you prefer big dogs instead of little dogs, I love how you still like to write real letters to people instead of emailing and texting. I guess where I'm going with all this is that I love you so much. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you so," he lowers hisself onto one knee and smiles before continuing, "Y/N Y/L/N, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" There was tears pouring down my face and I nod. Before choking out, "Y-yes. Yes a million times yes!" Justin had tears on his eyes as he slid the huge ring onto my ring finger and then he stood up and lifted me into the air and spun me around. I leaned down and pressed my lips to his. "I love you Justin." "I love you too baby girl. I love you too."

Justin Bieber ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara