Imagine #10

Y/N's Point of View.
I groaned as I finally pulled into the garage from a long, long day at work. I own a bakery in downtown Los Angeles, an it's been so hectic lately. I guess it's a good thing because I've been getting really good business but there's only 3 of us at the shop, making it really hard to get everything done. I get out of my car and walk into the house. I set my keys on the kitchen counter as Justin, my wonderful husband, cooking dinner. He turned to me and smile but it faded slightly. "What's wrong? You look stressed." He turned all the pots on the stove down and walked to me. I shook my head slightly. "Just wore out, that's all." He kissed my forehead and looked me straight in the eyes. "Why don't you go up and take a hot bath and I'll finish cooking dinner?" He kissed my lips softly before giving me a slight nudge towards the doorway out of the kitchen. I smiled and head up to our room. Like he suggested I took a long hot bath before sliding into some panties and t shirt of Justin's. I walk downstairs and sit down at the kitchen island. Justin slides a plate of food in front of me and then pouring me a glass of wine. I started eating while he made himself a plate. After we both are, I stood up and started doing the dishes. "No, I'll do that. Why don't you go get a movie ready in the living room for us? I'll be in there in a second." He kissed my cheek while hugged me from behind. I turned my head slightly to look at him. "You sure babe?" He kissed my lips and nodded. "Positive." I then smiled and walked out of his embrace and into the living room. After looking through our movies I decided to pick 'Stick It' which is like my all time favorite movie. I grabbed a blanket and sat down on the couch, waiting on Justin. He walks in shortly after and pick me up, I burst out laughing, making him smile like a little kid. He lays down on the couch still holding me and then let's me get comfortable. I lay on my side as he pulls me into him. The movie starts and I can feel my eye lids getting heavy. Before I know it, I'm fast asleep.

My eyes flutter open as I feel someone kissing my shoulder slightly. I smile and turn to face Justin. "Good morning," he says while kissing me softly. I smile and snuggle myself into his chest. "What time is it," I mumble. "About 10:30," he said while playing with my hair.i shot straight up. "10:30! I was supposed to be at the bakery at 8!" Justin lugged before pulling me back down. "I called all your workers and told them to take the day off." I relaxed back into his arms and traced his tattoos. "I figured you needed a day off." I leaned up and kissed him with so much passion. "I love you, Justin Drew Bieber." His smile was so bright before he replied, "I love you more, Y/N Y/M/N Bieber."