Imagine #15

Y/N's Point of View

Me and my boyfriend Chris were sitting in my house watching something on tv when I heard my phone go off. It was a text from my bestfriend Justin. We grew up together in Canada and when he got famous and moved out to L.A, I moved out here when I turned 18. I heard Chris scoff and coy time looking at the tv. "what's you're problem?" I asked him. "you and justin are my problem actually." This isn't the first time we've fought about this. I rolled my eyes while texting jay back. he was just saying he was coming over to my house later to hangout. Chris grabbed my phone from my hands and threw it across the room. "What the hell!?!?" I yelled at him and went and grabbed my phone. Chris got up and stormed to me. "why can't you atleast not talk to that gay fag while we're together?" I glared at him. "do NOT  call jay a fag!" before I knew it his hand was around my neck and I was pressed against the wall. "don't raise your voice at me bi***!" I grabbed at his hand and finally I reached up and smacked him across the face. his grip tightened before he dropped me completely. I gasped for are before I felt s hug blow to my hip. I laid on m back, looking up at Chris before he straddled my hips and before punching me repetitively. I cried in pain and begged him to stop. my nose was bleeding and my eyes ached already. he stood up and looked at me disgusted. I moved away from him and tried to bring myself up off the floors. there was drops of blood all around me and j could feel it all over my body since I only had on a pair of sweats and a sports bra. I guess he wasn't do because as soon as I tried getting up he kicked my arm making me fall right back down and then kicked me all over. my back slammed into the wall and I yelped in pain as his foot stroked me. "p-please.." I whispered. I had blood all in my mouth and it hurt to try to talk. he stood up completely then kicked my phone away from my reach before walking out, slamming the door. I said against the wall, the sounds of my sobs filling the room. my whole body hurt but I knew I had to get my phone. I needed justin. he'd know what to do. I saw my phone by the tv about 15 feet away. I used my arms to crawl my way over there. I moaned in pain and finally reached my phone. there was cracks all in the screen which broke my heart but that's okay for now. I opened it up and immediately dialed Justin's number. he answered after a few rings. "hey babes, what's up" I was still crying and straining to talk. "j-jay, please help.." I heard Justin's car door slam and the motor roar to life. "y-n what happened? where are you?!" I strained again, "my house, p-please hurry." I hung up after that since it hurt even worse to try and talk. justin only lived down the road from me because we live in the same subdivision so he'd should be here any second. I looked back to where I was and saw blood everywhere and it smeared all the way over here. My front door burst opened and slammed back shut as I heard foot steps running into the living room. justin was yelling my name and when he saw me he was at my side within a second. "y-n what happened?!" I looked up at him and reached for his hand to squeeze. "Chris did it.." Justin's face went stone cold and his jaw twitched. "I'm going to kill him!" I gripped his hand harder, "jay, please don't. just help me get up." he put his hands user my arms and helped me sit up. I gripped onto his upper arms as he pulled me to my feet. I cried even harder when I was standing up on my legs. my body aches and I fell into Justin's arms which were already open for me. he picked me up and carried me into the hall bathroom. he sat me on the toilet and ran a bath for me. "y-n, he's never gonna come near you again. I'm calling the police ass soon as I get you cleaned up. I didn't even argue with him. once the tub was filled with warm water, justin helped me undress and get me into the tub. It really didn't bother me being naked in front of him. justin grabbed a wash cloth and wiped the blood of of my face gently. tears were still steaming down my face. justin grabbed my body wash and loofa and began to wash the blood from my body. justin helped slide me down and wash my hair. after he was done washing me up he grabbed some towels and dried my hair and body then wrapped over around me and carried me into my room. he laid me on the bed and grabbed a pair of underwear and a on of his tshirts since he has practically half his closet here. he put my closes on me and then tucked me in bed. he put in a movie and then came to my side. "do you want anything to drink or eat?" I shook my head. he nodded and smiled alittle while moving my hair out of my face. "I'll be right back baby girl, I'm gonna go make a call." I nodded and watched him walk out of my room. I knew he was gonna be calling the police and get Chris taken care of. if I said I didn't love justin more than a friend id be lying but I knew he didn't think of me like that's so I never said anything about it to him. after almost and hour justin came back and striped out of his clothes and put on a clean pair of sweats. he crawled in my bed and I cuddled into him. "you're safe now babes. I'm not gonna let anyone ever hurt you again." I nodded and laid my head on his chest, quickly falling asleep.

the next morning I woke up even more sore than yesterday. justin wasn't in my bed anymore but I could hear him doing something in the kitchen and singing. I removed the covers from my body and saw all the bruising and cuts all over my legs, stomach, and arms. I sat up slowly and groaned in pain. putting my feet on the floor, I held onto my nightstand to stand up. everything hurt. I walked to my mirror slowly with the help of my bed and dresser. standing in front of the mirror, I saw how swollen and bruised my face was. I looked awful. I sighed and held onto the wall while slowly walking to the kitchen, while having to take breathing breaks due to the bruising of my ribs. I finally made it to the kitchen and signed, leaning against the island. justin saw me and put his arm around me. he helped me walk to the table and sat me down. "how do you feel?" I giggled, "perfect" he rolled his eyes and continued to cook. "um, jay?" I said. i thought I was finally time to tell him how I feel. "yeah princess?" he sat the spatula down and walked over to me. "um- I just - um, I think I'm in love with you." he looked then back for a second then slowly began to smile. "about time you finally told me." I smiled, "wait, you knew" he laughed. "yes baby girl, I knew. you can't hid it very well but that's okay. because I'm in love with you too." my heart exploded. "I'm never gonna hurt you babe, ever. I'm never letting you go Y-n." I smiled and leaned towards him. he leaned in and kissed me softly.

•••••
sorry that was kind of rushed I just felt bad for not posting in like a billion years! I will be trying to post more so if you want a person image just comment and let me know!!!! xoxo