He knocked the door and Umbridge gave a quick "come in"

Carina could feel her hands sweating and she wished more than anything she had Blaise with her. She shut her eyes and took a deep breath before tracing a pattern on her palm.

"Good evening, today you shall both be writing lines for me," she giggled

Carina already had a bad vibe, why would the woman be giggling about writing lines? Carina and Potter both went to get out their quills and Umbridge cleared her throat

"No, you won't be using your quills, you'll be using special quills of mine," she continued, placing quills down on the table.

"What will we be writing?" Harry asked

"Mr Potter you will write I must not tell lies, Miss Zabini, you will write I will not end up like my mother," Professor Umbridge giggled and carina glared daggers

"What is wrong with my mother may I ask? She's a respectable woman with a good social standing not to mention bloody beautiful so what is your problem?" Carina hissed and Umbridge chortled angering Carina more — She took a deep breath once again and sighed.

"Your mother has been married more times than I've been employed Miss Zabini, it isn't a good look," she snapped and shut the office door

"How dare—" carina had started before Potter cut her off

"How many lines?" Potter asked noticing Carina had started to tap on the desk, he had been trying to ease the situation but Carina glared daggers at him

How dare Saint Potter cut Carina off? What if someone tried speaking dung about his mother? She was furious and was trying to calm herself down as best as she could but she couldn't even bloody think straight.

"Let's just say however long it takes for the message to sink in," she said with an evil smirk on her face

"And where's the ink?" Carina snarled

"You won't need any, now go ahead," she urged and Carina's eyes widened

This was a bloody blood quill! Carina had read all about them before and she knew that they were essentially forms of torture! Carina looked at Potter and gave a sad smile before she started to write the god awful words on the paper. She was devastated, why was this absolute bitch making her write something so horrible about her mother. She didn't want it engraved in her skin forever, this really broke her heart.

Carina hadn't minded her mother marrying so much, she knew she must have been truly heartbroken after Luca Zabini died, that's what she thought anyway, so she could understand why her mother would want some companionship. Her mother shouldn't be shamed for it though even if some of her husbands were absolute idiots. Carina's guess was that Umbitch — the new nickname Carina came up with — was jealous of her mother's beauty and elegance and who bloody wouldn't be! Especially as Umbridge looked half troll and had an awful taste in fashion, whereas, Eleonora was beautiful and radiated that in all its glory.

While Carina didn't even really like Eleonora at the moment and didn't support her decisions regarding the new husband, she had always supported Carina growing up and if Carina was ever half the mother that Eleonora Zabini was she would know she had done an amazing job and she'd be a happy lady.