"Is that you Midoriya? Ribbit." Tsu asks. But Izuku was currently very interested in his feet at the moment.

"Well, of course it is! Who else could it be?" Iida answers for him.

"You're right Iida!" Uraraka says. 

It seems everyone other than a select few, namely Aizawa, Nezu, Bakugo, and surprisingly Shinsou saw that Izuku's expression wasn't his usual happy one, instead it was replaced with a weary one, in the AU and in their Universe. But only one of them actually knew why, and soon everyone would know as well.

"G-give it back Kacchan!" Izuku yelled reaching for his notebook.

"Whachya got there Kasuki? His diary or something?" One of Bakugo's 'friends' asked snarkily.

"'Hero Analysis for The Future' hah! How lame is that!" His other 'friend' chimed in.

Suddenly Bakugo put the book between his hands and activated his quirk, burning the covers of the book, and then with a smirk threw it out the window.

"AH-" Izuku started but come himself off and looked at the at the ground with a pitiful expression. 

"That's not very manly Bakubro." Kirishima said.

"You aren't allowed to use your quirk in public like that Bakugo!" Iida yelled.

"I know, ok?!" Mumbled Bakugo as a response.

The U.A. staff only sent questioning looks towards Izuku and Bakugo. Present Mic also knew that Aizawa considered Izuku his problem child, so he was also eyeing Aizawa hoping he didn't go into 'Dadzawa' mode. Nejire and Mirio were concerned for Izuku, even though they haven't known class 1A super long, that doesn't mean they couldn't tell when something was wrong. On the other hand, Tamaki was feeling sympathy for the green haired boy, he felt like he could relate to Izuku at least a little bit, even if it wasn't that much.

Izuku sighed in defeat as Kacchan and his so called 'friends' laughed. Kacchan then went into explaining how people 'destined for greatness' shows signs early on, and how everyone was gonna see how amazing he was with one of his 'friends' commenting on how big Kacchan's ego was. But all Izuku could do was look at the ground with an empty expression. 

"Do you understand Deku? Don't even think about applying to U.A. or else." Kacchan threatened. Then the three of them started to walk away and Izuku started to feel relieved, but the feeling was short lived when Kacchan decided to speak up from where he stood halfway out the door.

"You know, there is one way you might still be able to be a hero, pray that you'll get a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off the roof!" Kaccha- no, Bakugo said from the doorway.(Omg, I almost cried while writing this.)

"Did you just encourage suicide?!" Iida interrupted standing from his seat.

"...." Was all he got in reply.

"How you could you say such a thing?!" Momo yelled.

"That's.... not manly." Kirishima said looking down. 

By this time, Aizawa was enraged and was struggling to contain his anger. Present Mic noticed this and put a hand on his shoulder to try to comfort his husban- fellow teacher.

Needless to say everyone was absolutely shocked at what had happened in the AU. The staff were all mad, not only at the words Bakugo spoke, but also by the fact that no one had done anything. Mirio was trying to comfort a shaking Tamaki who looked as though he had seen a ghost, and Nejire was sitting there with wide eyes trying to process what exactly she had just seen. The other students looked just about ready to murder Bakugo, and they all had changed their bets on who the villain was to Bakugo at this point as well. But Izuku, he just had a gut feeling, that Kacchan wasn't the villain. He knew that Kacchan had always been like that, but he also realized that his own reactions in the AU were different than the ones he had when this had happened to him. That was how he knew that this story was going to take a turn for the worse, and no one other than him was expecting it, at least, he thinks that he is the only one expecting that. But unbeknownst to him, a certain blonde with spiky hair in the row behind him was thinking the exact same thing