Where Are We?...

Woohoo! Next chapter! Also i forgot to mention in the Prologue that Shinsou would also be joining them. But currently only Class 1A, The Big Three, Shinsou,  and the U.A. staff members that were mentioned in the last chapter will be there (mainly because I don't want to get overwhelmed with all the characters, lol.) Also, here is a key of the things you will see in this story;

'thoughts'

"Talking"

The Thing They are Reacting To

And yeah, I think that is all you need for now. I will update the key in future chapters if I need to as well.

---

(Izuku Midoriya's Point of View)

'Where are we?...' I wondered while looking around. We all seemed to be in an auditorium that would probably fit around 50 people. It also seems like there is an exit, although who knows if it is an exit or rather just another room or possibly another auditorium.

"Does anybody know where we are?" I hear Uraraka ask.

"No." Everyone collectively replies. 

"Well, at least it seems that there are no villains here, so we should be fine for the time being." Iida reassures everyone. 

"I wonder who brought us here... we were all doing our own things, and we were all pretty scattered, with some of us in the dorms, others out doing other things, and the staff at U.A. so I doubt a quirk could have done this. But if it wasn't anybody's quirk, then how did we all even get here, and at the same time? Is there even a way out of this place? For all I know that door could lead to another room without an exit, but then how would anybody get in and out? What if there is a secret code that will open up a secret exit? I wonder if..." 

"SHUT UP DEKU!!!" Kacchan yelled.

"A-ah, I am sorry Kacchan. I-I didn't realize I was saying all that out loud..." I replied nervously.

"Don't be sorry, you brought up some good points if you were following along!" Mirio said with a smile.

"Thanks Mirio!" I beamed at him.

"I found something!!"Nejire said, making Tamaki flinch because he was closest to her.

"What is it?" Nezu asked.

"It's a note!"

"Hmmm, do you mind reading it?" 

"Of course not! It says; Welcome students and staff of U.A.. I have brought you all here with my powers so you could react to different AUs, ships, and more. I am currently busy, but when I am no longer busy I will properly introduce myself, how you got where you are and why, and i will also explain what you will be reacting to! From Loomoon." She read aloud.

"Interesting, so we were brought here by someone. I wonder what they meant by AUs though... I think we should give it a chance." Nezu said with most people agreeing with him.

"W-what if it isn't a good idea though?..." Tamaki said rather timidly.

"Well, think about it Tamaki, nothing bad has happened so far. And honestly we probably can't escape without the help of this 'Loomoon' person. We might even make a new friend!"Mrio said with a smile that could rival the sun.

"Ok." Tamaki replied, looking as though he felt a bit better.

I couldn't help but wonder though...'What's a ship?'

---

I know it wasn't a lot, but I ended up posting the Authors Note, Prologue, and this chapter all in one day. Hopefully it isn't too bad, lol. I am really excited to get this story up and running. The next chapter will be called "Loomoon." And it will be everyone meeting my character that has brought them all to this auditorium. Hopefully you can kind of get a sense of what the auditorium looks like, in other words it looks a lot like a small movie theatre. Also, feel free to comment, and also share some ideas and/or requests! I am really excited to hear from you guys, so yeah! Have a good day/night!