Villain Deku

(The image above isn't mine)

Sorry this chapter came out a bit late, I was kind of stumped on what I was going to do for this chapter. And then I started to think about future chapters and started to kind of forget about actually writing this one, lol. So yeah, as you can see from the title they will be reacting to Villain Deku, so there will be some angst. Also this is my Villain Deku AU, so please don't judge. And, yes there is another and, some of the scenes that they react to will be based off of the show, but the lines will either be from memory/I will make them up, so yeee. I also actually likes Bakugo's character, so please don't take this as me not liking him... also expect to see some people be OOC.  Welp, on to the chapter!

Iida, Tsu, Uraraka, Izuku, Todoroki

Sero, Kaminari, Mina, Bakugo, Kirishima

Jirou, Tokoyami, Momo, Hagakure, Kouda

Aoyama, Shouji, Sato, Ojiro, Mineta

Shinsou, Present Mic, Aizawa, Midnight, Nezu

Empty, Neijire, Tamaki, Mirio, Empty

Empty, Empty, Loo, Empty, Empty

(Just a reminder of the seating arrangement)

---

(3rd Person POV)

"Hmmmmmm, so... this isn't a ship like last time..." Loo trailed off.

"Oh! So is this one of the AUs that you were talking about earlier?" Kirishima asked curiously.

"Yeah," Loo started. "But it isn't a really happy one."

"What to do you mean by that?" Izuku questioned.

"Well, without spoiling too much of it, it is an AU where one of you is a..." Loo sighed. "Villain."

An audible gasp was heard from almost everyone person in the room, the ones who didn't just simply raised a brow.

"OK! I am no longer giving out spoilers! You will just have to watch and find out!" Loo suddenly yelled. Little did they know, Loo was actually really excited to see their reactions to this AU, but then they would never trust her. But alas, the gods (viewers) do like their daily cup of angst, and Loo was no exception.

Everyone went to their seats with an uneasy feeling. They were all trying to figure out who in the room with could possibly become a villain. They were all good, right? Some of them could see how Nezu could be a villain and placed their bets on him, although that was mainly the teachers since they actually knew Nezu. Most of class 1A placed their bets on Shinsou, since they didn't know him well and because of his quirk. The big three had absolutely no idea who it could be, so they each picked one random person in the room to place their bets on. However, Izuku and Bakugo both had an undeniable sinking feeling in their guts, and they didn't necessarily know why, but Izuku had a guess, one which he was hoping with all his heart that it wasn't true.

The screen suddenly whirred to life-

"WAIT!" Kaminari yelled before they could continue. "Shouldn't we say who we think will be the villain in this AU?"

"No." Jirou replied immediately with multiple hums of agreement in the background.

"Ok, ok, jeez, chill. I was just asking." Kaminari said feeling attacked. Suddenly his bet on who the villain was changed.(I am sure you can guess who it changed to lol)

Suddenly the screen whirred to life to show a green haired boy in a black middle school uniform standing up after the rest of the class left. He pulled out his phone and started to search up the 'villain' attack that happened earlier that day, even though it could hardly be considered a villain attack considering it was but a mere a mugger. The boy then goes to grab his notebook titled "Hero Analysis for The Future" but it was snatched from him before he could grab it.