newt imagine seven

You and Newt just got back from dancing in the rain in Paradise
WARNING: CUTE SMUT

He unlocked it quickly and you skidded inside. You were shivering as Newt eased the jacket from your back and looked you up and down, your clothes stuck to your skin.

"Bathroom?" You cocked an eyebrow at his gaze. He took your hand and you raced each other up the stairs and into the ensuite adjoined to his bedroom. He flicked the light switch, bathing you both in a warm glow.

"Towels." Newt murmered more to himself than you. You laughed and wrung your hair out over the sink as he hurried away to retrieve some. He returned, a few minutes later with a fluffy pile in his hands. You took the topmost one and threw it over your head, shaking it through your hair to dry the thick roots. He did the same, tossing his blonde hair forward and running through it until it was only damp. When he was finished, he threw the towel to the floor and slowly eased his shirt up over his head. You bit your lip, watching him like an eleven year old girl taking her first peek. His lean torso stretches out as he managed the wet shirt over his head. Newt tossed it into the bathtub and it landed heavily with a loud splat.

"Like what you see, love?" Newt teased, noticing your stare.

You ducked away quickly but he caught your chin and found your gaze.

"You're my girlfriend, Y/N. I'd be worried if you didn't look at me like that." He smirked.

"Well in that case, don't ever wear a shirt again..." You trailed off and he beamed.

"That's my girl."

You looked up and down deceptively.

"Need a hand?"

He nodded at your soaked clothes and started rolling up the hem of your shirt, peeling it from your skin.

Newt pulled it up and over your stomach and chest. You wriggled your arms limply as he helped it over your head. He swallowed when his eyes strayed to your chest.

"Like what you see, babe?" You smirked, giving Newt his own words back. Your navy blue bra was a little dark from the water. A few beads still clung to your skin like sweat.

He traced his finfertips down your sides until he reached the band of your jeans. He hooked thumbs beneath the material and hesitated there. We'd never done anything below the belt let alone seen each other naked. You weren't afraid though. It was Newt for God's sake. You wrapped a palm around the back of his neck, his skin extra soft from the rain.

"It's okay," You leant up and kissed him once, "you goof."

He nodded his way to a grin and swallowed when you pulled away, popping the button on your jeans and easing them along your thighs.

He knelt down on the tiled floor and pulled further, Newt's face inches from your core. With a glance of hesitation upwards, he kissed the thin material of my panties, his lips brushing your clit through the fabric. You closed your eyes at the contact, as he bent himself and tugged your jeans away from your ankles, throwing them clean across the room.

Kneeling up again, he wrapped his palms around your thighs and held you steadily. He kissed your panties again, this time tugging a section of the material between his teeth. Newt bit up to the hem and slid them down. They bunched around your knees and you let out a low breath at your exposure. He looked up at you and smiled politely.

"You're kind of beautiful, love, did you know that?"

"Kind of..." You allowed a smirk. He grinned and kissed your wet slit a few times, bringing back the tight knot in your stomach. It grew further, stiffening your limbs. He brushed all the way up to your clit and bit down lightly, making you gasp out loud. Your fingers found his blonde curls and you ran through them to steady yourself. Newt chuckled against your slit, easing his tongue between your folds. His fingers squeezed into the flesh of your thighs. He found your entrance and lalled his wet tongue there, swirling around your juices. You thought like an idiot, for a moment, how bad you must taste.

He held me as he started eating me out. You bit your lip when pleasure shot through you, the kind of pleasure that straightens your veins and curls your toes.

"Newt..." You started to groan.

He chuckled again, wanting you to feel good. He traced patterns up and down your slit with his tongue, working sections that I'd never been able to find. Newt focused on your clit, sucking and nibbling and making pleasure rise in me, like a hot flush around your collar. I meant my head back, and closed my eyes.

"Yes Newt!" I moaned and felt my orgasm approaching. He replaced his tongue with two of his fingers and started pushing in and out. He moved them in until his knuckles disappeared and I gripped his hair, feeling like I was about to explode.

"Uh huh, yes Newt, okay." You panted, groaning out loud when you came suddenly. You realized you'd leaned on your tip toes and slowly eased yourself back down. Newt kissed your slit one last time before he stood himself up and swayed before me, grinning and then wiping his mouth.

"How was that?" He whispered.

"Eh." You teased him, your lack of breath giving you away. You leant up to kiss him once, tasting yourself on his pink lips. He groaned and ran a hand through your damp hair gently. You ducked away from him and ran into the bedroom, your laughter peeling out behind you.

"Cheeky girl." He murmered, chasing after you. Newt caught you at the end of the bed and wrapped his arms around your middle.

"Newt," I turned in his embrace. You peeked up at him from beneath your lashes, "I think I'm ready."