12. New Friends

A/n this chapter is kind of a filler, but it has some important stuff so yea. Also please don't hate Yaku he's just a sweet short boi who was also being played by Lev. Also the last chapter happened on a Friday and it's now Monday.

Kuroo~

"Kenma, we need to tell the other boy Lev was dating about this." I said, as me and Kenma walked to school. "I think he's a third year. I recognize him, so I can try to find him."

"Okay. If I see him I'll let you know." Kenma responded.

We got to school, where parted ways and headed to our classes.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

I met Kenma at lunch, and we sat down to eat. I was relatively popular, so we kind of had a circle of friends around us. 

As we were talking, I noticed, out of the corner of my eye, the boy we had been looking for. I poked Kenma and pointed at him. I grabbed Kenmas hand and excused us quickly to the group.

I tapped the boy on the shoulder. "Yes?" He said, turning around.

"My name is Tetsuro Kuroo , this is Kenma Kozume. I was wondering if we could talk to you after school? I know this is weird, but it's very important."

"Umm, okay... My name is Yaku Morisuke by the way." He said.

"Thanks Yaku-San! We'll meet you at the gates after school, see you then!" I said, and ran off, dragging a tired Kenma, and leaving a slightly puzzled Yaku.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

After School

Kuroo~

I got out early, so I swung by Kenma's class and waited outside. When he came out, we walked to the front gate.

Yaku was already there when we got there. "I'm just going to dive right in, but what we needed to tell you is that Lev has been cheating on you." I said.

Before Yalu said anything, Kenma pitched in "I was dating Lev for about a month, when I saw him kissing you. When I confronted him, he..." Kenma broke off, collecting himself. I rubbed his back, and he continued. "He tried to assault me. Kuroo saved me before he could do anything but kiss me, but here's a picture of us, just to show you. I don't have any of us kissing, but..."

He showed us a picture on his phone. 

Yalu just stood there, looking shocked

Yalu just stood there, looking shocked. "We can't tell you to break up with him or anything, if you still love him, but we thought you should know." I said.

Yaku shook his head furiously, and said "I am going to break up with that asshole. Could you come with me though, so it doesn't end the way it did for you?" We nodded, and we all walked to Lev's house.

We decided that me and Kenma would wait outside, so Yalu could see Lev's true colors, but we could still jump in if things got serious.

When Yaku walked in, we heard yelling, and then Yaku yelled "Guys!" 

We opened the door to find Lev pinning Yaku against the wall. Ya Ku kicked him, and we walked out.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

A/n: I'm sorry this chapter kind of sucks. I know it feels very rushed, but I hope it's ok. Also Kenma and Kuroo have now welcomed Yaku as part of their friend group btw.

~bella

(557 words)