3. Ice

Kuroo~

I thrust open the door to the rink and a blast of cold air hits my face. I shiver, then remember why I was so excited to go practice today. "Kenma!" I spot the small bleach blond boy and wave aggressively at him

He looks up at me and seems almost embarrassed. "Oh, hi, Kuroo," He says softly.

"Hi!" I whip out my phone to show him a picture. "I got another cat, by the way!"

The word 'cat' makes him turn around quickly to peer at my phone

The word 'cat' makes him turn around quickly to peer at my phone. "Any reason for another cat?" He asks, but his eyes sparkle and I can tell he loves her.

"Well, I saw her out in the rain and she was starving, so of coarse I took her in!" I said. 

There was something about Kenma that I loved, and I couldn't help but start to fall for him. 

A/n dhrxhrgdd finally some tea. These last chapters have been pretty boring but I promise it'll get better soon!

"Oh, I see. Well, she's really cute. What's her name?" He said, and I noticed that was probably the most he had ever said to me.

"I was thinking about Carmel. What do you think?" I said, hoping he liked it.

He gave me a nod, and but his eyes still sparkled. God I liked him. I couldn't decide just yet if I wanted to be his friend or his boyfriend, but I knew I wanted to be one of them. 

"Well, we should probably start practicing now." He said, shaking me out of my train of thought.

I nodded and we started putting on our skates. I finished first, and as I watched him tighten his laces I decided I wanted to be his boyfriend. It would be hard though, he didn't seem like the type to date someone on a whim. "So, have you ever dated someone?" I asked.

He looked surprised by my question, but he answered. "Once. I had a boyfriend a year ago. We broke up because he was really manipulative, and I was to distant." He says, and a trace of sadness crosses his face.

"I'm sorry," I say, but at least that means now he's single.

We walk onto the ice, and he shows of for a few minutes, then we begin to practice.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

I hop off the ice and sit next to Kenma, who is already untying his skates. We've been practicing for about two and a half hours now, and we decide it's time to leave. I already said I'd walk him home but he seemed to think I was joking, and he seems rather surprised when I start to follow him on his way home. 

"I'm not creepy," I promise. "My house is this way anyway, so I'll turn off when you go a different way."

But I never do, because I turns out that we live on the same block. "What a coincidence." I say. "See ya later," I wave. 

He nods and waves, then walks in his house and locks the door. I lock my door too, then I go upstairs and fall into my bed, yelling a "Fine," my mother's "How was your practice?" 

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

A/n I'm actually kinda proud of this chapter! Also I promise it'll get more interesting!

~bella 

(556 words)