Chapter 2

It was the most painful Type of loss
You....
Slowly melting away, making sure
You burnt every last piece of my heart

He screamed out of the pain that was getting unbearable in his chest getting drenched in the heavy rain

He screamed out of the pain that was getting unbearable in his chest getting drenched in the heavy rain.She stepped back at the sudden outburst but instantly fell down on her knees gripping his shirt in her fist and pulled her in her embrace.She hugged him so tightly.She was not going to let him go this time nor he struggled to pull back either.

His head stayed in her chest as the two stayed there on ground getting drenched.The sound of heavy rain mixed with his heavy cries surrounded the place shattering her heart apart. Can someone actually hurt you that much for the person to end up this broke.

Slowly his cries died and she looked down to find him sleeping or maybe fainted in her arms. The blood on his knuckles from beating the man washed off but the wounds stayed there.

She somehow managed to get help from her friend and brought him to her home since she had no idea where he lived.She didn’t even know his name. The house was much cozy giving such warm feeling.She instantly changed in to dried clothes after putting him on bed.She came out and found him on same spot.

She put a hand on his forehead and he was burning in fever. Biting her lips she looked down at his wet clothes.If he stays like this his fever will only get worse.

Felix: “ Who is he YN? What is going on?’
Her friend who helped her bring him home was still here.

YN: “ I will tell you later, Can you change his clothes first he is burning in fever.”
He nodded and YN gave him her oversized hoodie along with some baggy pants.They should...they must work.She waited outside till her friend called her back inside.He even rolled Jungkook to other side of bed since one side was completely drenched now.

Felix: “ You sure he is trustworthy for me to leave you here with him alone?”
She smiled nodding at him gently knowing she called him in the midnight and his girlfriend must be alone.

YN: “ Don’t worry I know him. YOu should go back now I will call you tomorrow.”
They both bid goodbye and soon he left and YN turned towards him again grabbing a lightly wet towel and sat beside him.She gently wiped the sweat off his forehead and neck wondering what really happened to him.

Her movements slowly stopped as she stared at him.He was really so beautiful …..as if he kept mesmerizing her somehow.How he slept so peacefully like there were no worries in his life. YN slid down a bit laying beside him yet maintaining her distance.She didn’t want him to wake up and think she was doing something wrong to her.All she wanted was to help him…..or maybe do something which can heal his pain.

YN: “Who are you?”
She whispered slowly,her hand automatically moved forward caressing the bangs on his forehead. Suddenly feeling a movement from him she was about to stand up when a deep frown appeared on his forehead and he started sweating again.

Was he having a nightmare.

She put her hand on his shoulder to wake him up from his nightmare.But suddenly he grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him hugging her tightly.Her eyes widened up and she moved her head back about to push him away but she realized he was still sleeping.

Jungkook: “ I will be better,baby….don’t leave me ….I will be what you want me to be”
A tear rolled down his eye yet he was still sleeping.His head moved in the crook of her neck and his hug tightened more as if he loosen it he will lose her forever.

She almost froze hearing the words out of his mouth.Her heart started aching and she closed her eyes brushing fingers in his hair hoping it might soothe him.

-------------

She was running around as he kept following her.Both of their laughs filled the area and he felt extremely happy.He was….inlove.Madly in love with this girl who always made him feel alive.He wondered how she managed to make him fall all over again each second while he is with her.

Jungkook: “ Baby Be careful you are going to hurt yourself!”
She giggled yet rolled her eyes internally.

Gosh this man is no fun.

Soon Jungkook caught up to her hugging her from back tightly digging his face in her neck tickling her.She was a kind of girl who had prefer being taken to luxury dinners or clubs.Getting drunk and fucked her life out.Yet Jungkook was a lively person.He always made sure to give her all the happiness.Taking her to movie or beach dates.

She laughed out trying to move him away yet he continued chuckling.Suddenly she turned around pushing him away harshly.He was taken aback for a moment but she instantly made a shocked face running up to him.

Kinzey:” Oh god Baby are you alright!? I didn’t mean it.It just happened itself oh gosh I am so sorry I seriously didn’t mean it”

Jungkook:” Ah hey Hey I know shh It’s alright.”
He smiled and hugged her shrugging it off.It must be because some people can’t really handle tickles.What so ever he shrugged it off enjoying her company.She sighed internally almost cursing at herself for fucking it up.

Jungkook:” Let’s go somewhere.”

Kinzey:”Shopping!”
She instantly said making him chuckle.To him she was so cute.He always wondered if girls really do love shopping yet the main reason she always asked for shopping was she wanted to gather as many expensive things as she could before finally getting out of his grip.

But he truly loved her.He was right If you had even love a stone that much even he would start feeling emotions.Was she that heartless to never be able to realize his pure soul and love for her.He was a perfect boyfriend material anyone would ever get.

He was the heartthrob of university.He was manly, kind hearted, sweet, a perfect example of a gentle man. He was never at fault she was the one who wanted a bad guy type personality.

Jungkook: “ as My baby says.”
He kissed her head then pulled back from her embrace to see her smirking at him.She started laughing pointing a finger at him.Suddenly tears started falling down from his cheeks as he started stepping back.

Kinzey: “ Fuck you are such an idiot.”
She kept laughing and Jungkook brought his hands to his hair and started shaking head and suddenly rage started filling with in his body.

------------

Jungkook: “ Shutup…..SHUTUP I SAID FUCKING SHUTUP!!!”
He shouted at top of his lungs as he sat up filled in sweat.YN sat up too instantly moving back at his sudden out burst.His body was shaking and tears kept rolling down his eyes as he shut his eyes for a moment realizing it was all a part of his nightmare.

YN: “ h-hey…...A-are you A-alright?”
Hearing an unfamiliar voice he shot his eyes open looking at her instantly recognizing her then looked around the room which didn’t belong to him.

Jungkook: “ Who are you??”
He tried making out what happened to him and how he ended up here and slowly the puzzles started matching up.He was roaming around the alley like any other day. There was a bottle of vodka in his hand.He just started drinking so he was yet not that drunk but not sober either.

He couldn’t stop thinking about the past moments.How he made a fool of himself.How he kept taking care of her.Stayed awake at nights when she had university work and would caress her hair till she is done and fall asleep in his arms.How he would most of the times make breakfast for her to surprise her .How he would postpone his work just to pick her up from University.

Suddenly he remembered when she was close to one of her male friend and he got jealous and threw a fit but she pushed him away yelling at him cause of his possessive behaviour,At that time too he ended up blaming himself for embarrassing her in front of her friend and he was the one to go and apologize to her and her friend too.

That memory brought him beyond mad and that's when he saved YN and started beating the shit out of that man.He just needed to pent out his frustration somewhere.

Fool….FOOL FOOL FOOL FOOL YOU ARE
Till today he can’t stop calling him a fool each second passing by.

Jungkook : “ Thank you for help….Never mind I will leave.”
He said not even looking at her and got up ready to leave till she stopped him.

YN: “ Are you leaving just like that?”
He raised his brow looking back at her.It’s not his fault, He doesn't trust anyone anymore.

Jungkook: “You want some compensation?”
His expressions were cold, he asked in a way she wanted money in return.That hurted her way more than it should.

Jungkook: “ Wait,Did you change my clothes too?Can’t you girls keep your hands to your self why you all fuc--”

YN: “ Enough!! What’s wrong with you whenever I am trying to help you? This is how you respond!!”

Jungkook : “ Then I told you to leave me the Fuck Alone!!!”
He shouted back at her but then her eyes teared up and she looked away trying to hide them.He was not going to believe it ….tears...he hated them the most.They are fake , cunning just to get their purpose and boom.

But weren’t his own eyes teary too?

He closed his eyes, suddenly he felt a rush of guilt through his body.He was not like this.He could never hurt someone especially the one who would help him.

Jungkook:” I…..am sorry.I didn’t mean it”

YN: “My friend changed your clothes and to clear it more he is a male and also he is the one who brought you here with me.I just wanted to thank you for saving me back then.”
She wiped her tears walking to closet and grabbed his clothes coming back out folding them nicely putting them on table along with his phone and wallet.

YN:” You can check it, I didn’t take anything from it.”
He sighed and sat back down on bed still feeling bad. Sometimes he can’t help but his cold side would take over him.Her words still linger around him ‘He is far innocent always being soft and laughing around like a stupid nerd’

That drives him insane yet he tries to calm himself and tell himself he was never this way.He doesn't have to hurt someone to make someone else happy. He never …..never had to be rude, hurt others or even her just to win her heart…..a cunning heart.

Jungkook:” You shouldn’t be there alone at such a time.”
His voice was soft this time, She took a seat on couch too forgetting what happened few minutes ago.She was not going to blame.She had rather blame the person who brought him to this point.She might not know what type of person he is but she could at least guess….Its a human common conscience after all.

YN: “ I was just curious If you would be there today too.”

Jungkook:” me?”
She shrugged.

YN:”Coffee or hot chocolate? You have a fever, take medicine too.”

Jungkook: “ You don’t even know who I am?yet you are so comfortable with a complete stranger in your home even after knowing what happened to you in alley”

YN: “sometimes you trust your instincts and other eyes…..they speak a lot.”
Flashing a smile she turned around going out deciding herself to bring him hot chocolate with medicine.

His thoughts went back to only one person…….was she too gone to see the love in his eyes?

Brushing a hand through his hair he sighed getting up and looked around the room.It was beautiful….just like a girl room would be.Cute and lively…..like he wanted hers to be.

Sometimes he would get frustrated at himself as his thoughts would always end up at her no matter what he is doing or thinking about.Standing in front of mirror he looked at the oversized grey hoodie he was wearing.It had a bunny on it and baggy pants which didn’t even reach his ankles.

Without realizing a smile appeared on his lips….after such a long time and maybe his friend was right that he should get rid of her and interact with people and try to distract himself orelse he will go crazy like this.

She knocked at door once and came in even though it was her own room.PLacing the tray down on table she smiled.

YN: “ I don’t know if you had like it or not but you have to drink it and take medicine along.”
Again his helpless thoughts went back to time when he used to take care of Kinzey his heart out.Letting out a sigh out of frustration he went to couch and sat on it and YN made a confused face.did they annoy him or something?

YN:”Ah hey It’s alright if you don’t like hot chocolate I will bring something else.”
He shook his head reflecting a small smile and picked up the cup taking a few sips.

YN: “ Geez slow down it’s hot.”
He simply ignored her taking the pill along to calm down his fever. He was actually burning hot yet he was acting all strong like he is all fit and healthy and that was quite surprising. She would end up in bed and no one dare touch her and that would be the most annoying moment when you have to get up even to piss.

YN:" It's still raining heavily. you can rest here for tonight."
He looked at her for few seconds but then nodded. It was 2 am already anyways. He could ask his driver to pick him up or any of his friends. But he was clearly not in any mood for it.

YN:"I will show you the guest room."

Jungkook : "I will help myself."
He simply stood up picking up his clothes along with mobile and wallet.

YN :"The one beside this one."
Without saying another word he just left leaving her all confused. It was really confusing to her. Sometimes he is aggressive then being sweet then being ignorant.

Weird.

She woke up at 5 am in morning after the alarm went off for like 7 times every 5 minutes. She groaned sitting up. It was like a usual routine. Get up at 5, yoga, shower, prepare for office. But as she stood up to make her way towards restroom she suddenly remembered that she was going to resign from office. Groaning again she slightly bngedd her head on the wall leaning against it closing eyes. Gahh finding a job is the hardest ever.

Pulling back biting lips she wondered if she should go and look at Jungkook. What if he get disturbed and wakes up. Yet putting those thoughts aside her stubborn ass decided to do it.

As she reached his room she slowly turned the knob opening it. Her hands were literally sweaty by how slowly she turned the knob just to find him already wide awake. She could hear very low music sound too.

He changed back in to his outfit. His fitting black shirt with black jeans. He was giving completely different vibes. His back faced her and He was….. Smoking? But she didn't found any cigarettes packet from his pockets.

Swallowing a lump down her throat she decided to walk away.

Jungkook :"You really do enjoy stalking don't you?"
She gulped cursing internally and went in as he turned to look at her.He was looking completely different giving her wrong vibes yet she was assured he atleast won’t rape her.He had whole night for that anyways.

Jungkook: “ Let’s dance.”
‘Huh’?She had confusing expressions yet before she could say anything he dug the cigar away and stepped near her putting his hands on her waist.Her hands automatically rested on his chest.SHe was not really getting nice vibes with his dark eyes and strange behaviour but somehow she went along with the flow.

He seemed to be enjoying it as he started moving around slowly along the slow music that was playing.He twirled her around and pulled her back as her back crashed on his chest and his arms wrapped around her small waist.A smirk appeared on his lips as he snuggled his face in her neck making her feel somehow uncomfortable trying to move her head away .

HE let out a hoarse chuckle and pulled her closer to her face nuzzling his nose in her neck in a sensual way. HE sniffled her scent in and his hand slowly started sliding down her waist.That’s when she instantly pushed him back with force.

YN:”What do you think you are doing!!”
She yelled making him snap out of his demonic thoughts as his eyes widened slightly.HE never…..intended that…...maybe?

Jungkook:” Fuck….I...I am sorry. I will just ….I will just leave.”
Instantly grabbing his cell phone he rushed out of there running a hand through his hair.WHat was happening to him? Why darkness kept inviting the best of him.He felt nice in their …..in the hole of his dark thoughts.