"great name, i love it" taehyung says

after a couple of hours, yoongi and jimin got to take the baby home.

taehyung and jungkook were at work now in their office, jungkook had a meeting with two clients who were interested in partnering with him. jungkook was in his meeting now in his office.

taehyung was walking through jungkook's building heading to his office, taehyung had to be there as well since he was partnered with jungkook.

jungkook was sitting on his chair desk talking to his two guests that were sitting opposite him.

"we love what you're doing with your company mr.jeon" the man said as jungkook thanked him.

"yes it is truly amazing" the women says

jungkook looks up towards the door when it opens. taehyung walks in and apologizes for being late without looking up sitting in the chair in the middle of the room ready to take notes.

"so you actually got yourself a job"

taehyung froze at the voice, his whole body clenching as he looks up to see his parents. jungkook wasn't sure what was happening.

"excuse me miss but my boyfriends life, isn't any of your business" jungkook buts into the conversation

"a-ah your still gay huh, thought kicking you out was enough to change your mind" the man says

jungkook looks at taehyung who was looking down playing with his fingers, jungkook saw tears run down his face.

"what a slut, you're even pregnant, such a disgrace" taehyung's dad yells out as he stands up and gets ready to hit taehyung, he raises his hand. taehyung already knew it was going to happen so he flinched back.

but before taehyung's father could hit him jungkook held his fist.

"don't. you. ever. lay. your. hands. on. my. boyfriend. again." jungkook says twisting the guys hand shoving him towards security who just walked into the door.

as soon as jungkook realised these people were taehyung's parents he wanted nothing to do with them.

"i will not be working with you, i will be banning you from every stepping foot on my company ground. also if i see you contacting or talking to taehyung i know pretty good lawyers and im sure you wouldn't want to go to prison" jungkook says nodding to the guards who were taking them out as they were screaming.

jungkook crouched down to taehyung's level and was about to ask if he was okay when taehyung wrapped his arms around him sobbing into his chest.

"don't worry baby, i have got you... no one will ever touch or hurt you, you're safe with me" jungkook whispers trying to calm taehyung down.

after a while of taehyung crying a little bit, he moved back a little bit.

"I'm sorry baby, if i knew they were your parents i would have not let them step foot here" jungkook says feeling bad that he put taehyung in that place.

"n-no its okay it had just been awhile since I have seen them" taehyung says with a shaky breath

"do you want to go home?" jungkook asks rubbing taehyung's back as he nods.

"okay lets go home" jungkook says packing up his stuff.

they walk towards the front office and hop into jungkook's car driving home.