03

My family wish I'd stop wildin'
I'm still on the east side smokin' with my OG's
'Cause they the only ones that really know me

My family wish I'd stop wildin'I'm still on the east side smokin' with my OG's'Cause they the only ones that really know me

"She was so fucking hot, she had to be a model!" The boy Hunter shouted like a child. He had been talking about the girl he met outside for the past 20 minutes.

"Hunter you've been talking about this girl for like hours, you'll probably never see her again" his friend Tommy said while trying to take a sip of his beer until it was snatched out of his hand.

"Billy what the fuck" Tommy said while trying to get his drink back but Billy had chugged it all before he could.

"Why are you guys just sitting here? You guys should be out there partying like the rest of us." Billy said while crushing the beer can and tossing it on the floor.

"We were but Hunter wanted to tell me about this girl he met, he claims that she's his soulmate," Tommy said chuckling a bit.

"Soulmate?" Billy questioned while chuckling. Hunter flipped his friends of for laughing.

"Just you guys wait, I'll see her again one day and well be married just like that" Hunter said passionately.

Billy and Tommy looked at each other then back at Hunter and proceeded to laugh.

"Alright bud, I think you had way too much to drink," Billy said in a concerned tone and proceed to go back to the crowded field with drunk teenagers.

"You're mother wants to talk to you" Kiara sighed and closed the Vogue magazine and looked up at her aunt. Her mother and father have been trying to talk to her ever since she got to Indiana.

"Tell her I don't wanna talk to her" her aunt nodded and walked back into the kitchen, telling her sister once again that her daughter didn't want to speak to her.

This was Kiara's last straw with her parents. They were so controlling and wanted Kiara to be the "perfect daughter". They've even ruined her friendships and relationships, but that's a story for another time.

Kiara was about to take a nap until she felt someone tap her leg.

"Tell her I don't want" she was quickly cut off by a panicking Lucas.

"Kiara I need your help," he said which caused Kiara to jump up quickly.

"What's wr-?" Kiara tried to ask but Lucas cut her off again.

"I don't have time to explain, come on," he said dragging her outside.

"Nope I'm not doing it," Kiara said while looking at the boy with Cheeto dust on his fingers.

Kiara was pissed. Lucas made it seem like this was a life or death situation, come to find out he was trying to impress some girl.

"Please haven't you had someone you liked," Lucas asked her. Kiara sighed and rolled her eyes.

"What his name?" She sighed in defeat. Lucas's eyes lit up as he hugged her.

"Thank you! His name is Keith" she playfully rolled her eyes and pushed him off.

"You owe me," she said while walking towards Keith

"So you're going to Hawkins?" Keith asked the curly-haired girl, while stuffing another Cheeto in his mouth.

"Yea I'm starting on Monday" Kiara kinda enjoyed Keith's company, he was a bit weird but he was kind of funny.

"I'll be your gu- Um hold on a second " Kiara nodded watching him walk towards a girl looking at a video game that was out of order.

Kiara's eyes winded as soon as she realized the girl he was talking to.

"I'm so gonna kill this kid," Kiara said under her breath.

☻︎

I bet y'all didn't expect me to update

The next chapter is almost finished, do y'all want it?