02

I can hear them perkys callin'
I can hear the purple callin'
I can hear the xannies callin'

I can hear them perkys callin'I can hear the purple callin'I can hear the xannies callin'

This is fucking stupid!" She shouted at her mom and dad. They were sending Kiara to live with her Aunt and Uncle. The whole overdose situation scared them to death especially when she started having a drug withdrawal.

So without hesitation, they sent her to Indiana, which was way different from California.

"Watch how you talking to us, we could've sent yo ass to a crazy house!" Her mother shouted back at her while waving her hands in the air like a maniac.

"Kiara please just go back to your room and continue packing," her father said clearly tired of his wife and daughter bickering.

•••

Kiara understood why her parents were doing this but sending her all the way to Indiana. Isn't that a bit too far she thought.

She was almost done packing, all she had to do was bring some pictures with her. She decided to bring a picture of Anna, herself, and Geo. Also a family photo. She thought she was done until another photo caught her eye

 She thought she was done until another photo caught her eye

The photo was kind of stained and crumbled. It was a picture of HIM. Kiara always wanted to burn that picture but she couldn't bring herself to do it.

She stared at the picture for a good 30 seconds, she proceeded to pick up the picture and put it in her back pocket.

"Why am I still in love with him" she whispered to herself. She soon heard a Knock on her door.

"Sweetheart it's time to go, I don't want you to miss your flight," Her father said peeking his head through the door.

"I'm ready dad". Kiara sighed and took one final look at her room. She made so many memories in that tiny room.