"Wtf?"

Dani's -POV-

John and I have been spending the last month and a half together. He was pretty sweet, and charming. About 3 weeks ago we spent the day together. We got close really soon. We shared our secrets and what not. I told him my story, the dark side and all about ... ugh Jason. He said it'll be okay. That Jason loves me and even though he acted like a jerk, he didn't mean anything of those bad things. Talking to John about that made me realize that I missed the dumbass of Jason ._. Every day at school I'd catch him stare at me, our eyes met once but I quickly walked to other side avoiding him.
Gym class;

John took me out of gym class to tell me he was switching classes. It hit me so hard. He was my best friend kinda like a brother. Even though we knew each other for a short time I loved him. I was crying because if it

"Shhh baby girl don't cry, It's alright I was expecting this sooner or later. My parents had another job offer in Georgia it's not that far. I promise I'll visit you okay?" He said as putting my hair behind my ear from my face. He leaned in to give me a kiss on my cheek as a good bye. I suddenly see Jason come up and punch John, John punched back. "GO AWAY JASON" I screamed in anger. I took John to the nurse, oh that poor guy. Thank god he didn't have any broken ribs. While Jason had a black eye. John had to leave to Georgia his parents came early, god I'm gonna miss this kid. I felt kinda bad for jason. Why did he punch john? Was it because of that kiss on the cheek? I knew he was jelous. I grabbed an ice pack and took it to jay. He was sitting outside in the bleachers. He had his eyes close and his head leaned back. I put the ice pack on his eye without him noticing I was there. "Ouch" he yelled. He just stood there staring at me. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your boyfriend? " he said in an annoyed voice. He keep on rambling. I laughed . "What's so funny? He said.

"No Jay, hes my friend, he likes guys not girls. He's also leaving town" I replyed. "Oh.. I feel such an idiot, god I was just jelous because he kissed you in the cheek I could take it, because the love of my life was in another's man hands and I just don't want to loo-.." I cut him off with a kiss. "im sorry" he whispered while being out of breath. "Just shut the fuck up and kiss me." I said.
" Baby I've missed you so much" he smiled while kissing me.