"Used?"

Dani's -POV-

It was almost 6am . I was just trying to remember what had happened yesterday. My head was hurting like a bitch. SHIT. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. Jason had to go before anyone saw him . but of course they might of saw Jason's car outside. As I was putting some clothes on I heard someone talk. Fuck. Could of they seen him? As I walked down stairs I saw him and mom talking. She asked what was going on. So I just had to make something up. She believed me. Of course I never lied..but this was an exception. He basicly saved my life. Mom offered him to stay for breakfast . I hope he wouldn't. It would of been so fucking awkward haha. As I led him to the door he told me to come by his house later on and talk. I said yes, of course. He kissed me unexpectedly. I loved this about him. He left and as I was turning around I saw mom staring out the window.. Fuck. Shit was coming. "What was all that about?" Mom said. I never had a boyfriend, and she knew that. "Hun its okay, tell me what's up with you and him? Are y'all dating" she teased. But honestly that's what i asked my self. Are we dating now? What if he just wanted to use me for sex leave me and embarrass me.? What if all about the hospital tags and the "scars" were just a set up?. Of course I had feelings for him.. But did he?
9;17pm

I told my mom if she could drop me at a friends house. She didn't know it was Jason's house. I didn't see his parent's cars, they most of been out. After mom left I knocked on his door. "Oh hey there Jay.." I shyly said . "how are you beautiful?" He let me in into his house. He leaned to kiss me, but I refused. He gaved me a confused look. "What's going on?" He said. "We have to talk about yesterday.. I can barely remember" I said. "All I know is that we-" he cut me off and said "all you need to know is that I don't regret what had happened yesterday. It was the best night. Knowing that I did it with someone who I loved was spectacular" did he really mean it? ...he loved me? "What are we now?" I said. He responded with "I really do like you. And I want to be with you." What does this mean? What about his friends? Would he really give up his popularity for me? A worthless fat girl...?