Fantasies coming true..?

Jason's POV
God she looked so good in that dress, I'd just wanna rip it off right away, I wasn't paying attention, I was just zoned out on her beautiful juicy lips.
She bites her lip. She knows I get turned on by that. My face gets red, sweat dropping, I just couldn't wait any longer "let's go!" I yell and she teases me "we haven't had dessert yet" she smiles with an evil look.
"I'll have a vanilla ice cream with extra cream on the top" She says.
Fuck, what is this girl doing to me, she's making me go crazy for her. Finally the dessert arrives. "Shall we?" She says . She starts by taking her finger and dipping it on the cream, and licks it while I watch her. Fuck, I could feel my pants getting tighter, and tighter. She knows what she's doing. "Oops I dropped some on my chest, mind helping me with that?" She teases.
I couldn't stay in this place any longer "I'll help you with that at home baby, let's go" I say, she agreed.
My parents were out of town for the rest of the month so I pretty much had the house to my self. As we get into the driveway I go in first "follow me" I say. I get to my room first, the lights were off, as she gets to my room I push her to the wall the with my across her shoulders, I start to kiss her aggressively, I take her dress of only to see that she's wearing a sexy lingerie "Surprise!" She says while out of breath, she pushes me into the bed starts kissing my neck, I let out a loud moan, she loves when I do that.