Part Two

After running past the head boy, Harry climbed the shifting staircases and finally reached the Common Room. He took Roberto out from under his robe and placed him on the red carpet. Roberto walked around a bit on his three-toed feet. He spread out his flapping wings and stumbled around, attempting to fly. Roberto managed to get himself a foot above ground before crashing into an armchair. Harry took Roberto in his arms and noticed his beautiful coloring. His bright blue scales glimmered in the sunlight. The light had peeked through a stained glass window and shined in Harry's eyes. He closed the curtain and began to wonder. Who would give him such beautiful gift? Hermione had already told him to turn Roberto over to Dumbledore. The rest of Gryffindor house flooded the Common Room and Harry ran upstairs with Roberto in his hands. He had to find a place for Roberto to sleep.
He grabbed his old robe out of his trunk. It had still fit him, but he fancied his new robes. Harry wrapped Roberto in the old robe and gingerly placed him on the bedside table. Roberto yawned and started to snore. Harry smiled and slumped onto the familiar bed. As soon as his aching body hit the bed, he fell fast asleep.
Harry awoke to a crash. Roberto was awake and flying around the room. He landed on a sleeping Ron and gave him a taste of his dragon morning breath. Ron groggily patted the baby dragon's head as of it were a dog and fell back asleep. Roberto winked his big green eye at Harry and began to fly around the room again.
  Harry got dressed and went down to breakfast. He was to excited to eat after his messy morning. He grabbed a piece of toast and hurried back up to his room to fetch Roberto.