Part One

Harry heard the whistle of the Hogwarts Express blow as Mrs. Weasley ran beside the train and waved goodbye to her children. It was Harry's fourth year at Hogwarts. He was glad to be back after a bland summer with the Dursleys. The only time he enjoyed was his visit the Weasleys Burrow. His two best friends Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger sat across from him. The Hogwarts Express had been in motion for a while and they had both changed into their robes. They urged him to change but he couldn't get his mind off of his Godfather, Sirius. Since he had helped him escape from his horrible fate last year, he couldn't help but wonder where he was
A second year knocked on the compartment door and handed a package to Harry, who untied the rope and ripped the brown paper off. He couldn't believe what emerged from the package. A small baby dragon sat in his lap. There infront of him was the rare Blue Miorka Dragon. Hermione froze in shock. "That's the rare Blue Miorka Dragon!" She gasped. "I read about them over the summer." Ron reached out and fed it one of his Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans. The creature swallowed it whole and belched a spark onto Ron. Hermione patted it out with her book.
"I'll name him Roberto." Harry exclaimed. He changed into his robes and tucked Roberto under one of the black flaps. They had reached Hogwarts. "Better not make a spectacle out of ourselves."

They took their seats in The Great Hall. Harry struggled to keep Roberto quiet during the sorting. Their first Hogwarts meal of the year appeared in front of them. Harry snatched a Pumpkin Pasty from Ron's plate and fed it to Roberto. He coughed up another little fireball and playfully nipped Harry's finger. Harry silenced Roberto as Dumbledore was about to make his yearly speech. Harry ignored the welcoming of first years and the rules. He had heard that speech three times already. Harry tuned in when Dumbledore started talking to the elder students.
"Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event. The Triwizard Tournament. Now for those of you that do not know, The Triwizard Tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school a single student is selected to compete. Now let me be clear, if chosen you stand alone. And trust me when I say, these contests are not for the faint hearted." Dumbledore introduced the competing schools. They entered the Great Hall and sat at their own tables. He silenced the murmuring crowd and introduced the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, Alastor Moody. His wiggling eye bothered Harry in a way he couldn't describe. He decided not to dwell on the eye and focus on the task at hand. He had to get Roberto to the Gryffindor common room.