Part 2: Duff

The phone rang and Blue groaned getting out of bed to answer it and when she did, Rose was talking in a calm voice and for a second there, She thought she would be screaming at her.

"I call dibs on the new guy." Blue was confusion,"You mean the guy I told you about?" "Yes." "But didn't you-" "I know what I said, but I was just lying okay? Plus, He needs someone to help him around, you'll get too nervous. Just say thank you that I'm helping you out." "Thank you Rose."
Blue said quietly and Rose hung up the phone. Blue groaned and fell back to bed, she could miss one day of school at least. She was startled getting up from bed when her mom busted through the door, "Hurry up and get dressed. You'll be late to school." Blue looked down at the ground," Can I stay home today?." She didn't want to go to school watching her best friend and her childhood crush together, it would pain her too much. Her mom's face soften at her daughter," Why Blue? Are people bullying you again? Just because you don't want to talk doesn't mean you dumb or retard okay. You know what, Tell
Me who because I'm 13 too." She watched her mom take off her earrings, but she stopped her smiling, " No, it's not that. It just I'm not really feeling it today." Blue sat down on her bed look at the floor sighing, " I feel like I need a day away from school." Blue's Mom sat beside her and sighed," Baby girl, I know it's hard about all the moving , but you've been at school for quite some time now. Why do you still feel like it's all new?" Blue didn't answer and her mother smile, "Okay, But don't make this a habit please!" Blue nodded and turned on the Tv, She got cozy under the warm sheets as she watched her favorite movie, The duff.

Back at school, She had free time in her third period;
As she thought about the movie, Duff; She looked at Rose and sighed. She was the Duff of the duo, but even if she tried to change herself at the end. She knew she wasn't going to get anyone, She was quiet and shy like Rose said, like everyone said about her. James wasn't even interested at all of her because she wasn't like Rose with confidence and social. She was just Blue, Sad and shy with nothing better to do than stay in the shadows. She liked being the shadows tho because they didn't fight or say anything rude to one another, It was quiet like her and safe at least. "Hey Blue, Do you think on our first date with him that he would like me in a blue or orange dress?" She pointed at my ex-childhood crush, Kim who's hair was soft and fluffy. "I wonder if he's Korean or Chinese, You know all Asian are either one of those. He told that he was mixed with white, that's why he has green eyes. I told that they make him look super ancient you know. I wonder if it's white genes or his Asian genes that made him so cute now because she was fat ugly in elementary school. I wonder what changed?"Blue just didn't say anything and shrugged, She scoffed;" I'll just ask Trisha about it."

Then Rose didn't talk to Blue all day after that because of a question. What Blue wanted to say was, "You can't have every guy I like, The orange dress would make you look like trump."

Hi I'm back, I hope you like this one. What are y'all New Year Resolutions?-S