Chapter 29: RESULT

Chapter 29

~~~~

HEADLINES

THE KWONS tops the charts with their collab single: TALK OF THE TOWN

TALK OF THE TOWN takes 18th win

Kwon Siblings talks about how their song TALK OF THE TOWN is about how people love to find something to talk about your life

——

We have here the most requested, the talk of the town and everyone, THE KWONS: Gdragon, Suga, and Yedam.

The boys greeted the host and the live audience who were watching.

"Your collaboration really took another level, topping korean charts, itunes US, Australia, UK and 40 countries. Reaching Gold in QQ music and Line Japan. What can you say about this massive success?"

Jiyong started, "Well, we are truly grateful for all the fans and those who supported our first collab. We actually didn't produce it to top charts or break records, since we just wanted to make a statement to the world about this issue and share good quality music that can touch people's lives."

"You guys achieved and did it. I heard this song was made when you were still not known to the public that you are siblings, is this right?" The interviewer then turned to Yoongi.

Yoongi took the mic and explained, "Yes. It was written for so long when we used to meet secretly as if we were dating. The song actually got inspired by our sister who hates attention to herself but we knew it's hard especially if you have 3 idol brothers."

She looked at Yedam and asked enthusiastically, "Speaking of your sister! We have a lot of requests for the four of you to appear in one show! Do you think we can have the chance for it to happen?"

Yedam chuckled before answering, "We can plan that but right now... It will be impossible. My sister is expecting a child so we are extra careful about her."

The interviewer got shocked in excitement as a new headline may come first from their show, "Oh! Congratulations to her and your family. I bet her child will be doted a lot with love."
Yoongi smiled, "Of course she will."

Yedam brows furrowed with annoyance and shouted lightly, "NO!! He."

Jiyong lightly punched Yedam and said, "HER"

After a few seconds, the three were bickering already... making the audience and host laugh at the scene of Kwon siblings arguing.