Ch. 71: I couldn't

The girls had left after brunch on Saturday. Mackenzie had forced herself to be calm and enjoy her evening with them. It had taken some superior willpower after receiving the roses.

Luckily, the girls had not noticed, they had been more than ready for a girl's night and preoccupied with exploring Gareth's apartment and having fun. To her surprise they had politely stayed out of Gareth's bedroom, Mackenzie had imagined that would be the first place they would have gone. And they had not questioned that she had her own room. Maybe they just figured she needed a place for her stuff, but she slept with him.

It had been too long since Alyssa and Mackenzie had really had a night together and Nina had only been a perfect addition to the girl group.

They had Listened to music and gotten stupid drunk.

It had been inevitable that they had asked her about Gareth. It had been a welcomed change for Mackenzie to be able to talk openly about him. Nina had known about Gareth for many years, and now that Alyssa was in on the secret too, there was nothing to hide. She had kept a few details to herself but had told them about their date.

They had been swooning all over the place. She had to show them the earrings and tell them about back when they had been friends. About how it had been only being Gareth's friend and not somebody he was pursuing romantically. Alyssa had been shocked at some of the stories about Gareth. The person Mackenzie had described had been a completely different man than the one she had known for 11 years.

All in all, it had been a successful night.

Gareth had texted her that he had some stuff to do with Phoenix and did not expect to be back until late, if at all, but if she was ordering food, she was welcome to order extra and put in the fridge for him.

Mackenzie went about the apartment tidying up and cleaning. She was well aware that Gareth had a housekeeper, for the in-depth cleaning, who came a few times a week, it just did not sit right with her to leave the place trashed. It was against her aesthetics to look at a mess and she was sure Gareth, though probably very polite about it, would hate a mess too.

Listening to music she cleaned and kept herself occupied to not think about Gareth or the roses or anything. She was craving some diversion, something to take her mind off things. She was so tense it had become a physical pain in her body.

Maybe...

She turned off the music and went to her room. Behind the closed door she looked at the big bed thinking over the idea she had. Perhaps she was crazy, it still seemed like a good idea.

Her clothes landed on the floor in no particular order and she laid down comfortably in the middle of the bed. It was a bit unnerving because she had never in her life done anything like that before, there had been no reason thinking for decades she had been frigid.

Until Gareth she had not known the pleasures of sex and what her body was capable of. It had been a revelation for her.

Sensually she let her hands glide up her body like Gareth had done. Massaging the skin until she reached her breasts. She had touched her breasts plenty of times when showering but never like that.

Mimicking what Gareth had done she massaged them, grabbed them a little harder. Her fingers found her nipples and she gently tried to grab them and pinch them lightly. Much to her surprise they reacted and hardened.

A tiny moan escaped her lips.

Mackenzie kept playing with her breasts for a long time, moaning softly still afraid to move down into yet another new territory for her. To her it was like having to walk into a dark room not knowing what would be in there, it scared and excited her at the same time.