14 || Wake Us Up

As the three turtle brothers and Osa were being drained of their blood, the alarms alerted the employees and Eric Sacks in the laboratory. Someone has broken through the property. Eric's first instinct was to take a canister or else he will risk losing it. "I'll take this canister to New York to withdraw the mutagen," Sacks says to one of his workers. "And make sure you drain all of their blood." He eyes the turtles and then Osa. "Careful with TS-26." He said, picking up the container with the canister locked inside. "Time to take a bite out of the Big Apple!"

Leonardo watches Sacks leave the room, disappearing behind a pair of doors.

The tubes which suck the blood out of innocent bodies were being transferred into large containers. As every second passes, they're getting closer to death, making them feel numb and useless. It was hard for the Brothers and Osa to believe that they were literally dying--suffering.

Osa is nearly unconscious. She is almost there-- about to meet death. "Donnie?" She mumbled.

"Yeah?" He said in a hushed voice. 

"Will we die?" She asked, putting small effort to lift her head.

He answers. "I hope not."

She says something else after getting her answer. "Thank you," Osa says tiredly.

Donnie shifts his gaze from the floor to Osa's cage. "For what?"

"Saving me." She grinned, looking into his cage and finding his hazel eyes. "I was...able to live. For a small time." Miraculously, her vocabulary improved.

Oh, this made Donnie's heart beat in a good way, but he is also dying. "Osa, I--"

Then a pair of heavy footsteps come from behind two doors. It was loud enough to make the mutants look up from their death spot. Leo thought it was Shredder coming back to torture him and his family again, but it isn't. They are magical sounds of a reptilian. Crashing through doors, the second eldest brother comes to his family's rescue. His entrance made scientists and cowardly Foot Soldiers vanish out of the lab to go find safety.

The hero fought off any Foot who were in his way and demanded they leave before he attacked them again. Raph's deep voice calls out to his leader, huffing and puffing in amazement as he watched his three brothers get pushed toward their afterlife. "Leo!" Raph runs up to the caged mutants.

"About time..." Mikey says.

"Raph," Leo mumbled.

The turtle in red looks at Osa in the cage beside Donnie. She's white as a ghost, losing her body heat and shivering violently. Luckily, Raph brought some help. April and her best friend slash cameraman, Vern burst into the Sacks Estate lab where everyone else is located. "What's going on?" Vern came by him.

"I need to get them out," Raph says.

"What? Don't take this too personally... They're basically dead." He says.

"That's my family!" Raph growls, stepping toward the cages.

Suddenly, a door was knocked off its hinges. A man in the heaviest armor and thick shiny mask that wanted to give kids nightmares has shown himself to his victims. Raph's attention was set on Shredder and Vern ducks down as he and April hid behind a pillar to avoid being seen.

"Raphael! Glad you can join us. The fifth cage is for you!" It was like Wolverine! About five blades shot out of Shredder's armor to frighten Raph, but he is not phased by it. Shredder was too focused on the turtle who was hoping to save his family. The villain follows the red masked turtle to another area of the lab to be challenged.

That gave April time to do her part. She came to Donnie's cage and bangs on the glass to get his attention. "Donnie! Stay awake. You need to tell me what to do!" She said.