Bubble Tea | Chapter 4

Y/n POV

I made my way to our meet up place (of course it's PizzaHut) around 12pm. Dream was going to meet me first and get my bubble tea then I would pick up Wilbur and Tommy from the airport. We respected each other and did not take any photos of our faces, only the bubble tea on the table.

When he left I got into my car and made my way to the airport. I know, I'm 15, I just got my license a few months ago. Hurray me and my big brain for passing. As I slowly drove passed the pick up place (idk what it's called but damn it's traffic) I saw the two familiar faces and parked in front of them. 

I casually rolled down my window and looked at them. "Yo, b1tchs what up?"

They were all nervous, kind of contemplating if I was u/n or not. So Tommy whispered something to Will and he did some boop boops on his phone and my phone began to ring.

"Heyyy u/nnnnn!" Wilbur casually said after seeing me take out my phone to decline Tommy. I stared at him in the eyes, a deadpanned look across my face.

"Seriously, I thought you guys would recognize my voice at least."

"Better safe than sorry am I right?"

I smiled slightly before getting out of my car and helping them put their belongings in the back trunk. "You alright there Tommy? You've been unusually quiet this whole time." I looked at him.

Tommy scratched the back of his neck in nervousness before speaking up. "Yeah, um, it's good to see you face to face u/n." 

"Damn, Tommy, when were you ever formal?"

And that was the beginning of our playful banter that I stopped rather quickly by facing FATHER INNIT!!!!!!!! 

"Nice to finally meet you face to face Father Innit sir!"

"At ease, soldier, at ease." Father Innit laughed.

Time Skipp by lazy old meeeeeeeeee (we be at -preferred bubble tea place- now

"Why isn't Dream here?"

"Well, he bought me my bubble tea already and did not want his true face to be revealed to you so I brought him spiritually."

I took out a folded piece of paper from my pocket, it had a rough sketch of Dream's icon on it. I didn't open my bubble tea cause I wanted to drink bubble tea with them. We had abandoned their things at my fat large house as well as Father Innit who had jet lag. 

We bought our bubble tea, made some posts, course my face was covered with a -preferred emoji- and had a ton of fun. Tommy was making a vlog while I held the camera to keep my face out of it.

We eventually made it to another place where we got Tommy another vlog gun. Wilbur seemed to be having fun as well, other than the fact he was trying to get me to drop some minecraft easter eggs. Of course, I only gave him one but swore him to secrecy. It's so secret the author can't even type it! (forth wall casually broken. Stop it y/n!)

When we arrived back at my house we did a live stream. Or well, Tommy and Wilbur did a live stream in my office. The camera was on so I was wearing mask (you decide what it looks like, I can't add photos rn for some reason.) which in my opinion, looked pretty dang cool!

They totally came for the clout. They were playing on my account on the DreamSMP cause I didn't want to get fired from my other jobs in the other servers, although, Bad would probably understand.

Anywayysss I let them sleep in the guest bedrooms after cooking us some awesome dinner and let them eat it while streaming.

Wilbur went to bed after they turned off the stream and Tommy and I talked. We got Tubbo on the call too who was still awake - I don't know how time zones work - and it was just us talking. Tommy seemed to be pretty awkward still at some times and blushed from embarrassment whenever I pointed it out. 

Overall, their stay here in Florida was so much fun. We got that clout, got a gun, and our relationships got closer. I was really sad when they had to go but I knew I would be seeing them sometime soon.

TIME SKIP AGAIN I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE

There was this big as- I mean, big, horrible hacker that just wouldn't stay off Hypixal. Everything was chaotic and I was under a ton of stress. The worse thing about it all was that I was called while I was streaming. 

I didn't mind it whenever this happened and often dealt with the hackers pretty quickly but this one was so persistent. Even my chat seemed to notice my struggle and it became some kind of cheer.

Pulling out my 9999IQ I finally got rid of the hacker with a simple complicated command. Of course, all command were hidden but the chat could here my rapid typing. 

Just to relax, I ended up playing Among Us with the DreamSMP Fam and I was quiet most of the game. Not that I meant to act sus, I was just really tired from getting rid of the hacker so I didn't bother defending myself that much.

Then I decided to have some fun. After watching some TikToks and figuring out how to do the glitch: I spoke to the walls (if you haven't seen that TikTok go see it. If you don't have TikTok well, basically, you are now running around outside of the map) 

No one really caught me doing it and when I finally found the two imposters I just striaght out said it. "Tommy and Tubbo are the imposters. They just double killed in electrical. You can vote me out after you vote the two of them."

And everyone agreed while Tommy was screaming. Tubbo seemed more calm but was still was trying to prove innocent. We were at 8 people so it was okay to do this. And when they died... a ton of screeching. Yeah. And some Dream wheezing. It was all good.

Ok, so listen people. I dunno what to write soooooooooooo, you get to choose what happens in the next chapter!

1) Tommy gets clingy after you and Tubbo be hanging out with eachother in Minecraft without him.

2) You play a game of Among Us and you are an imposter with Tommy

3) Your ideas!!!

Thanks for your support. Please only pick once (between 1 and 2). Feel free to place as much ideas as you want in number 3. I don't exactly know how to tag but I will mention you.

I've been gone for so long... huh. What'd I miss?