chapter Four

I see Julie and Flynn heading towards the music room, i quickly catch up with them "what are you guys doing?" i ask with a smile, they both turned with smiles "i'm gonna show Flynn what we were working on with luke at the weekend" she answers as we reach the classroom and head towards the piano, quickly Julie starts to sample sections of the songs we wrote "Luke is amazing at writing, i could spend hours making songs with him" i say when Julie finishes with smiles "the songs are beatiful and my girls got a crush" Flynn says looking at me with a grin, i feel a blush form "is it that obvious?" i ask quietly "yes" Both of them answer in sync "just remeber he's dead" Flynn continues "But he feels so alive, when we touch its i don't know amazing" i answer with a small smile pasted on my face "moving on we've been so focused on songs we don't know when were gonna perform next" i state looking at the two "it's all good your marketing team is right ahead of you" flynn replys "but we don't have a marketing team" Julies says with a confused tone as Flynn opens her back pack and pulls out a flyer "you do now!" she says with excitement as i roll my eyes with a smile.

i leant on the grand piano next to Luke as we discuss the school dance whilst Julie waters all her plants however look did not seem impressed "its not exactly the strip" Lukes states with dissapointment "you shoud be happy we got our first gig" reggie states with excitement "baby steps" i say as i put my hand over his causing him to look and me and automatically smile "no your right lets rock those kids faces off and then play at the clubs" he says with more enthusiasum causing me to nod at him whilst my hand was still on his. "lets get rehearsing" Luke states with excitement. we begin rehearsing and sound amazing together, after a while Alex walks into the studio "where you been man we need to start practising?" Luke asks but before Alex could reply Flynn quicklys opens the door and walks in complaining about the dance until Carlos walks in and starts rambling about orb things before pulling out salt and chucking it everywhere making the guys yelp causing me to snigger slighty, Flynn manages to dstract Carlos and take him away from the studio "shall we start but remind me to show you some sunset curve songs i wanna show you" he says to Julie and I "ooooh show us now" Julie says as i nod my head in aggreement "yeah okay let me just grab them" he say trailing off to get the songs. He brings us a journal filled with songs to look through "i dog eared the ones i think you would slay" he says with a charming smile, i let Julie look through the journal before she comes to a halt on one of the pages "oooh who is emily?" she asks in a mocking tone which unitentionally causes my smile to drop but he already saw my face drop before i could smile again "thats not dog eared" he argues as he tries to grab the journal but Julie backs away "i didn't know you were such a romantic" she states whilst reading the lyrics, my face dropped again was this jealousy? "listen guys i think i'm gonna go" i say putting my guitar down and turning for the exit, i heard Luke call my name but i chose to ignore i just wanted to go home to be honest. All of a sudden Luke poofed in front of me forcing me to look into his perfect eyes "listen emilys not who you think she is" he stammers as i stand there blankly "it doesn't matter I don't care" i said as softly i could manage even though every word was a lie, i push past him and towards the gate but he grabs my arm and turns me to face him we were but an inch apart "she my mother" he says slowly i look at him for a second before yanking my arm away "i don't believe you" i snap at him before he quickly crashes his lips onto mine but instead of pulling away i kiss back wrapping my arms around his neck as he cups my face, after a couple of second he pulls away "believe me now?" he questions with a flirtatious smile "yes" i say before pecking him on the lips, i grab his hands and drag him back towards the studio.

we step into the studio and I let go of his hand to grab my guitar, confused looks were pasted onto everyones faces but I chose to ignore it "You guys ready" I ask with a smile as each one of them nod in return. we open up the journal and find an old sunset curve song and began playing the notes " so you wanna sample?" Julie questioned the guys as they all once again looked confused "me and my mum would sing that song at the top of our lungs all the time" she continues "it's a classic Trevor Wilson song" I interrupted "nope" Luke replied grabbing his journal from the piano "its a classic our song" she said in an annoyed tone as he gestured towards the guys "I've never even heard of Trevor Wilson" Reggie chimed in "maybe your mixing it up with another song" Alex said hoping for a relief Julie looked offended "I don't mix up songs, here i'll prove it" Julie said in a huff and grabbed her laptop from her bag and began typing eventually bringing up Trevor and showing it to the guys "his first album had a bunch of hits" Julie stated "but his second wasn't very good" I continued for her not letting my eyes leave the guys "That's Bobby" Luke said in shock "no his name is Trevor I just told you" Julie replied with a smile "okay then he changed it, he was our rhythm guitarist" Alex said in panic "what were his other hits" Luke asked as I looked at him in shock " Get Lost" she replied as he took a long sigh "yep I wrote that" he replied with sadness "Long weekend, Crooked teeth" she continued "I wrote all of them" he sighed as he walked over to the dartboard and grabbed te darts "this is freaking me out, his songs were what originally got me into music after my parent died" I said in panic as I looked at Luke "yeah it was Luke who did that" Alex answered gesturing at Luke "that's Carries dad aswell, when we were friends the three of us would talk about music all the time and he never mentioned you guys" Julie said looking at the three of them with a sad look "so he takes all the credit and doesn't even mention us" Luke said angrily whilst throwing a dart harshly " he took our legacy" Luke said angrily walking towards the guys before turning the Julie "where does he live" He said calmly "above the beach in Malibu" she answered sadly. Luke picked up his jacket before turning to the guys "lets go teach him a lesson" he said with less anger than before "wait what" I answered quickly "we need to rehearse" Julie interrupted but before she could continue they all poofed out.

Julie and I finally reached Trevor's home but with Flynn with us as well, she's good at distractions, we rush over to the front door being careful not to be seen, even his door was massive like wow, we quickly ring the doorbell and waited for someone to answer "heyyy" we all said in sync with suspicious smiles at Carrie "what are you three doing here? and how did you get over the security gate?" she questioned as we looked at each wondering what to say "Teamwork" Julie answered followed by a small chuckle "you guys are acting weirder than usual " she said in her annoyingly fake tone "probably because we're thirsty can we come in for a glass of water?" I asked suspiciously but she brushed it off "fine! only if it will make you leave faster" she said opening her door wider to let us in. We slowly enter and make our way to the Living room looking in every direction as we do to try and fine the guys "where are you?" Julie mumbled to herself "I'm right here" a voice replied from over our shoulder causing us to turn and awkwardly chuckle "nick ,look guys its nick" Julie said in a weirdly enthusiastic voice making him chuckle slightly "hey nicky-poo were here to tell you that our band is playing tonight" I said to him with a smile "these girls bothering you babe" Carrie interrupted as she bought over some water and shoved it into our hands "no just telling me about their band which I can't wait to see" he said smiling whilst looking at Julie "you girls remember where the door is right?" Carrie asks with a smile "yeah" Julie replied awkwardly as she leant forward and spilled some of the water "oh my gosh i'm so sorry" Julie continued with an apologetic look as Carrie went to stand up and clean it "no, no, no, no, no I know where the towels are" she said causing Carrie to sit back down "i'll... er... help you get some" I said awkwardly as Julie and I began walking away and sneaking up the stairs.

"guys... for your sake you better not be up here" she whispered angrily as I tried to hold back a snigger. after a while of searching we couldn't find them so we snuck back downstairs and headed towards the exit gesturing at Flynn to say we were going outside. we reach the outdoors the see the three guys standing "did you guys have fun in there?" Julie said in an annoyed tone "you'd do the exact same I he stole your song" Luke replied with the same tone "But you have new songs with us" I said calmly with a sigh, Julie look at me with a smile "the best way to get back at him is for our band to do great" Julie continued as I nodded in agreement "and to do that we need to play at schools then clubs then.." I stated "tours" he finished grabbing my hands and looking at me in the eyes "just don't be late, we start at nine" Julie interrupted and walked away, I quickly smiled and nodded before following her.

it was now around 6 o clock and I was in my room and had just finished getting ready for the dance, i'm an early bird I know, I heard a knock on my door on my door I figured it was just my aunt "come in" I yelled expecting to see my door open but instead it was Luke walking through it "Hey" he said with a smile and plopped onto the edge of my bed "how do you know where I live? never mind what's up" I questioned as I walked over to him and set next to him as he turned to face me more "I met with Alex's friend today.. and he thinks he knows someone that may be answer some of our questions on how we can touch you" he answers with a smile " okay" I said weerily "And I want you to come with us" he continued as he grabbed my hand, I looked at him for a second before answering "erm I guess so" I answered as a smile grew on his face once again "perfect meet me at eight" he said as he kissed me on the cheek and walked away, what the hell am I getting myself into?

Feeling alive again  *Julie and the phantoms, Luke*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara