"Yo, Holiday you seeing this!? The two monsters went all bling!" Rex said

Rex morphed his hands into chainsaw swords and rushed at Rin and Albedo causing the three to clash. They kept swinging and they ended in a stalemate before Rex transformed his leg and kicked them away onto a bridge. They landed and cut through the pavement before they stopped and Rex flew towards them. Rex grabbed Rin by the head and slammed him into the bridge and said, "Time to be cured and lose your nanites, El Gato!"

Suddenly Rex went flying due to a massive magnetic force blast. Rin looked to Albedo and saw him as a living magnet.

"Lodestar eh?" Rin asked.

Rin also turned into Lodestar and they both started throwing Rex around and he created a mechanical construct attached to the bridge and said, "You may be able to control magnets, but can you control concrete!?"

Two large balls of concrete flew towards the Ultimatrix users and knocked them onto a far-off building and Rex once again flew towards them and they changed again, both into Rath. Rex landed and was slashed at by Rin and Albedo. The missed and the two Raths cut the supports to a billboard.

"CIVILIANS!!" Rin yelled.

He and Albedo jumped down and caught the billboard before safely resting it against a building. Rex dropped down after turning his legs into massive pistons and stomped the Raths into the concrete forcing them into their normal forms and he said, "Thanks for the assist. Time in!"

Rin and Albedo stood up and Rin said, "Do you know who you're messing with!?!"

"No, honestly not," Rex said.

Rin cycled through all of his publicly shown aliens and said, "You've never seen any of our alien forms on T.V.?! I'm Rin 10."

Suddenly Holiday ran up to Rex and said, "Six was injured by the robot he was fighting! He's in a coma!"

Rex thought that RIn and Albedo were responsible for the robot and he used his machine powers to created shackles for them and they returned to their Providence airship and kept Rin and Albedo in large glass tubes and started interrogating him. After Rin and Albedo realize that no one knew who they were Rin said, "Is there any way we can help you?"

"Yeah, you're not doing anything in those cells," Rex said confidently.

"We're only here because Rin had enough of a conscience to help, we can leave whenever we want!" Albedo said.

The two turned into Big Chill and they flew away. They landed on a nearby rooftop and they came up with various ideas for their predicament.

"Maybe we're in a different country?" Rin asked.

"No, they have Manhattan and speak American English." Albedo said.

"Maybe a different planet?" Rin's idea bounced again.

"No, no one has any morphological differences except for that boy we fought." Albedo dismissed.

Suddenly, the idea hit Rin like a bag of bricks and he asked, "What if we're in a different universe?!"

Albedo thought about it and confirmed Rin's suspicions, Rex landed next to them and said, "Alright, now you two have to tell me where you're from!"

"We're from a different dimension," Rin said.

"Yeah, RIGHT!" Rex said sarcastically.

Suddenly a ghostly humanoid flew near them and said, "Rex Salazar, host of the Omega One nanite, I am the Alpha nanite and I will assimilate you and all other nanites making myself the strongest life form in the world!!"