Location #1

^Addy's outfit this chapter

.

Lahore, Pakistan, 13:32 o'clock

"Addy, I still don't understand how you know this is the right place. The shards could be anywhere!"
Logan sighed as they sat on a bench in a small park, ignoring the cheery people that occasionally threw curious glances at the two who were easily identified as tourists due to their confusion and three maps, not to forget Logan's fanny pack.

"I told you before, multiple times, I can feel it! It's like...when you feel someone watching you, just instincts. I can't really explain it, just trust me, please?"
The blonde looked at him, irritation and confusion in her eyes as she pleaded with him.

"You don't have to ask me, I always trust you. I just want to understand at least a part of the connection you
have with your shards."
The brunette smiled and squeezed his friend's hand slightly which made her sigh in relief.

"I would explain it to you but right now, I need to concentrate."
Adira closed her eyes with a sigh, feeling her magic roll off of her in waves, wandering, searching for a familiar spark of power.

A power just like her own.

It didn't take long until a picture flashed into her mind, showing her where she needed to go.

With a frown she opened her eyes and looked at Logan for a few seconds before she got up.

"I found it."
She said and the boy lifted himself off of the bench and grabbed his backpack, ready to follow her.

"Where is it?"
He asked her curiously as they started to walk out of the park.

"In a hospital."

After passing multiple beautiful old buildings on their way and almost being driven over by a cab, the driver had apologized profusely and bought them each a piece of cake as an apology, they'd arrived at their destination.

It turned out that sneaking into a hospital was way easier than they thought.

Well, if you had magic, it was.