15 years of living

I guess you could say this chapter and the next chapter mark the end of ACT I

Even though I never made any acts to begin with

To the person that suffers the most in this:

I'm sorry, love. I am so sorry that you have to go through this. Know that I love you and I wish this wouldn't happen to you.

It was for the sake of the story. This had to happen to you. I'm sorry that it will change you. But it was for the story.

Oh and because I was feeling bitchy.

Jk it was planned since the beginning.

Well then...on to the unpleasant part...

Did I scare you? Are you anticipating what is to come?

If you're not scared, that's okay, because I'm terrified enough for all of us and I know what's gonna happen.

♤♡◇♧☆

QUENTIN RUSSELL WAS LAUGHING LOULDY AT THE JOKE HIS GIRLFRIEND HAD JUST TOLD HIM.

Now you might think: who the fuck is Quentin Russell? And who's his girlfriend? Is it Addy? Or Melanie? Or Hope?

Perhaps I should backtrack a little.

EIGHT MONTHS AGO

Adira Tarker Mikaelson, Logan Peter Jacobs and Melanie Carter were all sitting on a bunch of swings in an empty park.

The reason it was empty, was that it was raining buckets full of water, well, without the bucket part, but you get the drill.

The other people had fled immediately but the two witches and Logan didn't have any problem with the rain, instead they played tag and play-fought each other, until Logan wrestled against the two girls in the mud and lost soon after being overpowered by the witches.

Now all three of them were clean, dry, and still sitting in the rain, this time protected, obviously thanks to the girls' magic.

They had teased Logan a bit, cleaning themselves up and not him, leaving the young wolf to whine and pout until they finally gave into his puppy eyes and helped him out of his misery.

They were quite bored actually, and perhaps it was just their luck, or fate, or the hand of an author who wants to get this over with, that they suddenly saw someone running through the park, well, more like, sliding through the mud.

It was a pale boy with wild, blond hair and warm brown eyes, who, apparently didn't notice the three of them eyeing him curiously as he slid past them with unnatural speed, yelling:

"THE LIFE OF A COOL VAMP! TAKE THAT HATERS!"

Before he crashed right into a big pine tree and multiple cracks were heard making them all wince.