11 years of living

ADIRA TARKER MIKAELSON was quietly sitting in her dark room, on a red chair, as she concentrated on the floating swirls of light in front of her.

As of right now, she was trying to force her magic into a ball to show her family how much it actually was, and that she wasn't weak.

Her magic, however, refused to leave her body to fully form into a ball.

"Oh, come on!"
She whined as her light swirls suddenly flickered and flew back into her chest, making her fly back onto her bed with a shriek.ll

She groaned in annoyance and pain at the same time someone opened the door and flashed to her side.

"Addy? What happened? Are you okay?"
Her father asked as he helped her sit up and gave her a concerned look.

"Hey, Daddy."
She blinked innocently at him even though her back hurt very much and tears glistened in her eyes, as she tried to smile through the pain.

He sighed at her and pulled her into his warm embrace, while caressing her back as she silently cried into his shoulder.

"Oh, Addy. What did you do?"
He questioned quietly as he softly pushed her hair from her face and she sniffled.

"I wanted to try a something but it backfired. Literally."
She muttered as she looked down before looking into her father's blue eyes, the same blue as hers.

They had the same blue eyes, light skin, and blonde hair, even though hers was more white than blonde. All in all, she looked just like her father.

Needless to say, Klaus was very proud of that.

He chuckled softly and shook his head at her. "You know you're not supposed to experiment with your magic when neither Freya nor Davina are with you. Especially not in the dark when you can't see a thing."

"I know. I'm sorry, Daddy."
She looked innocently at him, with her big blue eyes shimmering and he smiled as he pressed a kiss to her forehead and got up.

"Alright. I promised Hope I'd draw with her. Now, no more experiments, Addy, or you're grounded."

And with that he left her room while she rolled her eyes at his words.

Of course he was gonna leave because Hope wanted something.

He used to draw with Addy.

But those times were over.

"I hate this."
Adira sighed and stared at her hands.

"You don't need their approval."

Adira's head shot up as she looked around for the person who said that but there was no one there.

"Turn around, Adira."

She gulped as she turned on her bed to see a man with blonde hair and weirdly familiar brown eyes sit there. His skin seemed unnaturally transparent and she couldn't help but reach for his hand.

For a second she thought she could feel his skin before her hand went right through his and she gasped in shock.

The blonde man chuckled lightly at her shock and his eyes glistened warmly while he looked at her.

"Who are you? And why can't I touch you?" Adira whispered wide-eyed while she looked into the unknown eyes, that felt so familiar yet so foreign.

"You can't touch the Dead. At least not yet. And as for who I am... I think you can answer that question yourself, little one." He smiled softly at her.

"You're Mikael. My grandfather."
Her eyes sparkled as she gave him a bubbly smile and he laughed slightly at her excitement.

"That I am. And you're my granddaughter. Adira Tarker Mikaelson. I am thrilled to meet you."

And Adira decided not to tell anyone about this.

She wanted to keep one family member for herself.

So she kept her secret.

A/N:

And so they meet

Kind of

Sth sth sth

Tell me what y'all think

Love y'all

Bu-byeeeeee