10 years of living

IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, LOGAN PETER JACOBS SIGHED as he watched his best friend hang from her bedroom window, one foot away from the ground, yet she refused to let go.

It was summer holidays so they were back in New Orleans and not in the Salvatore School. Not that they preferred staying at home to the school. Or the other way around. They really didn't like either place, but as long as they were together it was tolerable.

Adiras backpack, filled with all the necessities she needed to stay at Logan's  was already next to him on the ground.

They had planned to have Adira stay with Logan and his Dad for a week but they didn't think feel like asking. They also wondered if the other Mikaelsons would notice her absence.

Their plan was for Logan to sneak in, get Addy and her stuff, and to sneak out.

Adira was the only part of their plan that didn't work out yet, and it was sad to watch, really.

"Oh my god, Logan, I am literally dying over here why can't you help mEEEeee!"

Adira shrieked as she fell onto her butt and Logan snorted as she sighed quietly and blushed a dark red.

"Either you're still alive, Dira, or my old eyes are playing tricks on my again."
He said dryly as he pulled the Mikaelson to her feet.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. You're not that old, you're like 8." She scoffed and slung her backpack over her shoulder as they started to walk away from the Mikaelson compound without anyone noticing.

Logan gasped dramatically.

"Uhm, excuse you, I'm like 3. Honestly, and you call yourself my best friend."

○● Time skip bc Logan accidentally drowned his goldfish●○

A week later Adira (sadly) returned to her family home, mostly missing Peters, otherwise known as Logan's Dad, pancakes, Peter himself, and, partially, Logan.

Who was she kidding, she missed Logan the most. He was her best friend after all.

After she carefully levitated herself up to her window and magically unlocked it, she immediately flung herself onto her bed and started reading in her grandmother's spellbook, which was supposed to be hidden by a cloaking spell in her aunts room.

Dira's powers were getting stronger each day, so she took/stole the spell book from Freya to practice and stay in control.

She flinched as her mother suddenly opened the door and immediately turned into the shy little girl again as she stared wide-eyed at Hayley, wondering if she had noticed her absence.

"Hey, Addy, do you think you could give Hope your painting stuff? Since you barely ever draw and she just hasn't enough. It would be easier than buying more and also faster. It's no problem for you, right?"

Hayley asked while already starting to take Adiras painting stuff.

Blinking Adira muttered a small "yes" in agreement, not daring to say how much it actually bothered her.

Quietly she sat there and watched her mother take away her stuff.

Quietly she said goodbye to her passion.

Quietly she realised that no one noticed that she, a 10 year old tribrid, hadn't been home in a week.

Quietly she stared at the spell book she stole from her aunt.

She sat there.

Quietly.

She was screaming and yelling and crying.

On the inside.

A/N:

Mkay.

Feedback pwease my fwends

Bu-byeee