This is AWKWARD, but quick update

Hey.....Hey Guysss. I see that I have gained some readers and follow since the last time I posted on Here. 

So I just want to say thanks for supporting me and commenting and voting on my stories. I took a break from this app for a couple of months to work on myself.Sadly I'm still working but I am officially saying I am back to writing!!!

I will still do Roman Reigns imagines because that is my most successful story, and I enjoy writing those for you guys. But I think I may branch out and start doing some actually stories and other imagines.

So this is were you guys come in. I would like to know first which continuation do you guys want to see first, because I know you guys want more of "Just a fan" and etc, so please let me know. I'm just going to let you know I have not written a story in months so I am rusty and School is you know School(Yuck).

Also I plan to maybe start making actually books maybe, and different Imagines of different people.

That's all for right now, but again I just really want to say thank you all for reading and enjoying my stories and I can't wait to share more stories with you all.

(p.s.-don't forget to tell me which continuation you want first):)