"Hey Roomie"

Hey Guys I'm back!!!This Story takes place during Wrestlemania 29. The Shield's First WrestleMania. In this story the Hall of Fame ceremony is NOT a thing. I kind of forgot about it.And when I remembered I was almost done with the story. So yeah that's that. Happy Reading Hope you enjoy it.

*Y/n POV*

Smackdown just ended.Thank you to the man upstairs because my body and mind is tired. Wrestlemania is happening on Sunday and I'm so excited.My partner Aj Lee and I are in a table's match with the Bella Twins. My Wrestlemania debut and I'm so happy I get to experience it with my best friend Aj. I am Aj's bodyguard in a sense, If they want to get to her they would have to go through me first.Most of them don't want to try me but if the Bella Twins want to go down this path of destruction and get beat down then so be it. Me bring a very intimidating woman,talking is not my forte when it comes to my ring persona. I would rather just punch a person until my arms hurt.I think that's why people think twice before crossing me. That's in both the mens and womens division. Yes I believe men are scared to pursue me. I grew up with 3 brothers and was very tough/tomboyish when I was younger. Coming to WWE kind of opened me up just a little bit so now I don't dress as boyish now.

Aj and I are driving the 5 hour trip to the next town to get ready for the PPV. I'm rooming with Aj tonight but she is going to stay with her family since it's in her hometown. Leaving me high and dry.

"Don't worry Y/n, I got everything handled", she said smiling at me as we drove through the night.

"What am I going to do Aj?I don't even know if I will have a place to stay!!"I say looking at her before turning back to the road in front of me.

"Y/n how many times do I have to tell you I got you girl. You are sharing a room with a close friend of yours." She said, smiling her crazy smile.

"Well who is it?"

"You will find out tomorrow, when I am as far away from you as possible",Aj said before going back to typing on her phone.

Well what is that supposed to mean Aj??

*Saturday*

We are in the arena and I am going ballistic right now. Me and Aj just practiced our entrance and I just can't believe this place is going to be packed with people. As Aj and left to go backstage we passed The Shield. Dean,Seth and Roman were walking out of catering. They looked like they were in a full conversation when Aj yelled out

"Hey Lunatic!", she said waving her hand up in the air. He turned around stopping the conversation he was having with his fellow brothers and walked over to us,them following right behind him.

"Wassup crazy girl", he said, giving Aj a side hug. He looks up and sees me.

"Well hello there my favorite tough bada** Y/n", Dean said before giving me a bone crushing hug. I laugh louder than I meant to.I've known Dean and his Shield brother ever since FCW. Dean and I were a little more close than I was to the other but I knew all of them pretty well.

"It's good to see you kid, look both of us are making our Wrestlemania debut tomorrow", He said with his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey Deano you forgetting some people", Seth said getting in between Dean and I. Seth was always the bossy one in the group, made all the rules. I understand why they call him the Architect,he always has a plan for everything.

"Well hello Seth your hair is still blond and black I see, You know I think you would look better if it was a bright shade of pink."You said before cracking a smile.You heard a chuckle come from behind him and you see the one and only Roman Reigns.He never really talked to everyone in FCW, he was more of a "talked if talked to kind of guy".Well at least when it came to me. He seemed to be a talkative person around everyone else but when it came to me he was either real quiet or distant.I never really confronted him about it because I didn't want it to seem like I needed his attention or recognition. All the girls wanted his attention but I was just the girl on the side that just talked to Dean or Seth.