"Just a Fan"

[Do Not Own Gif]
( h/t =hometown)

I got to go to Monday Night Raw in my Hometown of h/t. I had pretty good seats but it was nowhere near the ring. Like superstars had to really be looking if they wanted to see me. But its ok because I was just glad I got to go. Anyway, I waited a while to leave so it would not be no traffic getting out of the Arena parking lot. So I was exiting the building and was walking to my car. I parked kinda far from the doors but im glad I got the last open spot. I was on my phone looking at some missed text and calls when I hit a brick wall in the middle of the parking lot.

"Ahh noodle sticks", I say to my self but i hear a deep chuckle. I look up and it is the Roman Reigns with a suitcase right next to him.
"Oh my God are you ok, my bad I should have been looking", he says holding his hand out for me to grab. I just look and focus on his god-like- features. He clears his throat and I snap out of it and hurry and grab his hand to let me up.
"Thank you Roman", i whispered lowly
"You know who i am"? He asked surprisingly
"Of course i know who you are, you are one of the best wrestlers today and who can forget that beautiful face", I stop after that because now i just completely embarrassed myself infront of the most handsome looking man in my life.
"Umm im sorry, I start getting really talkative when im nervous and I",im interrupted by him saying
"Its fine, umm"...
"Oh, how rude my name is y/n", I say extending my hand for him to shake which he does and I start to blush.
"But yea y/n, it fine to get compliments from a beautiful woman like yourself" he says with his signature smirk.
"Ohh thank you",I say blushing some more. "Sorry let me get out of your way you got to get to the next town and im just a fan wasting your time". I say turning around heading to my car which is only a 100 feet away or so.
"Wait y/n", i hear but I keep walking until a strong force stops me and turns me around. He is just gazing at me and i want to just melt in his arms.
  Hey y/n, you walk really fast, he says trying to catch his breath while i kinda laugh.
"Look its really late and im really hungry, so maybe you and me can go for a bite to eat before I go to the next town". "If that okay with you", he says looking me straight in the eyes.

I just freeze. Did the Roman Reigns just ask me out. Sometimes I wish I was not so shy because I could just jump on him and kis..
"Hello y/n, is that a yes or no because my stomach is kinda starting to hurt". He says kinda like a joke... I think?
"Umm yes sure, your car or mine", I say looking at him.
"You can ride me", he said lowly looking down at the ground, so I could not hear
"What did you say", I say confused
"Oh umm I said you can ride in my car, lets go". He says grabing my hand and pulling me to his car.

This is going to be a interesting night

                   {TO BE CONTINUED}