"Tutor" Part 5 Finale

Its sad to see it go, but here is the final chapter of The "Tutor". I really enjoyed making these chapters and I hope you enjoyed reading them. But enough of the sob story. Lets get to the story.
[Do Not Own Gif]
       *Y/N POV
"Mommy why was Daddy such a meanie", my daughter Mckenzie asks.
"Well, your fathers been like that since him and I where in high school.",I tell her while giving her a breakfast.
"He should have did his own homework", she says to me taking a bit of her bacon.
"I said the same thing"I said laughing and shaking my head.
After High School me and Leati went back to being friend because of us going to different colleges. We keep up communication but then he got to WWE and got hel*a busy. So I moved back to Florida and started my own real-estate business. He had an live show here in our hometown, so I went with his family to surprise him. After that we started talking and a few months later he asked me to be his girlfriend. After a year I was pregnant with Mckenzie. After she was born he proposed to me and we got married. So yeah that happened😂😂
"Good Morning to my favorite girls", Leati says coming into the kitchen.
"Good Morning Leati", I say as he wraps his big arms around me.
"Good Morning Babygirl", Leati say while kissing my lips. He looks up at Mckenzie and sees her mean mugging him.
"What's wrong with you Kenzie", he ask her having a confused look on his face.
"Why where you so mean", she says crossing her arms.
"Babygirl what are you talking about" , he says moving towards Mckenzie.
"You where mean to mommy in high school", she say's. "Right Mommy", she says looking up at me. I swear this girl gets me in trouble.
"Y/n what is she talking about", he says looking at me.
"Well, I may have told her how we met in high school", I say smiling innocently.
"Ohh well Kenzie your mom was playing hard to get in high school", Leati says looking up at me
I put my hand on my chest gasping dramatically.
"I was not playing hard to get Leati",I say to him. He starts laughing.
"Daddy what does "playing hard to get" mean?", Mckenzie asks looking at Leati.
"Well little one, Your Mom knew I liked her, but she was playing with my heart strings", Leati says to Mckenzie in a sad voice pouting his lip.
"So mommy was the meanie", she says looking at me with the same face her father has. These two😂😒
"Yes/No", Leati and I say at the same time.
"Leati Joseph Anoai, stop telling this girl lie's", I say laughing.
"Your dad was to busy dealing with his purple-headed smurf girlfriend, to even notice me",I say looking at Leati getting Mckenzie's plate and putting it in the sink.
"Y/n she was not my girlfriend😒", he says rolling his eyes.
"Mommy what's an "Purple-headed smurf", I thought they were blue?", she said getting up from the table.
"You Know who Sasha Banks is from Daddy's job?", I ask getting her backpack.
"The one with the purple wig?", she says tilting her head. I start laughing and Leati just chuckles.
"Yep that's the one, she almost got her as..", I am Interrupted
"Ok Kenzie lets get you to school", Leati says putting her backpack on her.
"But I want mommy to tell me about the evil Purple-headed smurf", she says looking up at her dad.
"Maybe later, lets go babygirl", he says while I start cleaning the kitchen.
"Oh and Y/n", he says turning around.
"Yes Leati", I say focusing more on the dishes then him.
He comes behind me without me noticing and wraps his arm around my waist pulling me against him.
"You think we can get another Tutor session in since Kenzie is going to a sleepover", he ask then starts nibbling on my neck.
"Leati stop that tickles" I say giggling and moving him out of the way." And take my child to school before she late", I say pushing him off me slightly.
"Ok babygirl", he says while kissing me on the lips.
"Maybe I can Tutor you when I get back. You know for old time sake", he says to me.
"Leati the last time you tutored me, we ended up with Kenzie", I say turning to face him.
"Well maybe its time for another session", he say kissing my cheek and walking away. Not before spanking my as* and running out the door.

Well I guess we are not to old to Tutor each other.😂😂

THE END😂