"Just a Fan" Part 3

Yall been waiting for this part 3 for so long .......so here it is. Love yall

(Y/n POV)

The ride to the hospital was intense.I don't know what's wrong with D/n, I knew I should have just stayed at home with her. But noo...I had to go to a WWE event. What kind of parent am I?I knew this was a mistake from the beginning.

"Y/n Where do I go now?"Joe asked, turning to look at you.

"Oh umm take this exit right here",I say pointing to the Freeway exit. I feel a tear run down my cheek and quickly wipe it off. What kind of mess is this. I meet my favorite superstar and go on a date with him, just for him to be un-formally introduced to my daughter and family.How iconic is this. He probably does not want to be here.

"Y/n we are here" He says, opening his car door. I reach over and grab his forearm to stop him.

"Thank you so much Joe for bringing me here,you don't have to come in.I already have wasted your time worrying about me. It was nice meeting you,and thank you for the dinner."I say letting his hand go and getting out of the car. As I walk away from the car, I feel someone grab my hand.I turn around ready to go off but It's Joe.

"I'm not going anywhere till I know you and your daughter are alright."He says grabbing my hand and rushing inside the hospital.

We were walking to the desk when I heard my name being called. Me and Joe turned around and there was my mom and dad sitting in the waiting room.I ran to both of them and hugged them. They both look behind me and I forgot Joe was here with me.

"Oh Mom and Dad this is Joe, I met him at the show", I say pulling Joe beside me. He reaches his arm out to shake my mom and dad's hand.

" Nice to meet you two", H says to both my parents. My mom looks at me like "Girl whats the tea" and I know I am going to have to tell her everything later.

"Are you the mother of L/n , D/n", said a doctor who came out of nowhere. I nod my head answering his question.

"Your Daughter is going to ok, she just has mild fever. She just needs to stay hydrated and some cough syrup.( I am not a doctor and you can tell)

"Can we see her", My dad asked the doctor. He nodded and we followed him into the room where my daughter was.

"Mommy Hi", My baby girl said smiling at me with her arms wide open.I ran to her bed and gave her big hugs and kisses. My mom and dad come into the room and give her a hug while Joe is standing at the door.

D/n Looks that way and says."Mom why is Roman Reigns here?"

Joe started to chuckle in the background as I was shocked that she knew who he was.

"Baby how did you know that was Roman Reigns?", I said looking back at my parents and Joe.

"Cuz he is on your lockscreen and one time on the phone you told Aunty Naya that you wanted him too.."

"Ok that enough let me go say bye to Mr. Reigns while you talk to your Grandma and Grandpa", I say cutting her off before she says all my business. I quickly grab Joe's hand and bring him outside the room in the hallway.

"Thank you again Joe for taking me to the hospital" I say, giving him a hug. He wraps his arms around my lower back pulling me extremely close to his body. I leaned back out of the hug but his hands were still around my waist. He looked down at me and his brown colored eyes were staring deep into mine.

"I really had a great time at dinner tonight Y/n", He said smiling down at me. He has such a contagious smile. I am over here grinning like a fool at this man, she is just soo....ughhhh.

"I want to go out with you again", He says out of the blue. My eyes are so wide it's like a Texas highway.

" Don't look so surprised Y/n, I really like you and I want to see you again." He says grabbing my hands.

"You're not scared that I have a kid, that's usually a deal breaker for some men" I say looking up at him.

He starts shaking his head and leans down to my ear and says "Well Y/n I'm not like most men". He starts nibbling on my ears as he reaches to grab my phone from my back pocket.

"Unlock your phone baby girl, I'm putting my number in your phone".

In a daze I unlock my phone. "Did he just nibble on my ear, this man is going to be the death of me",I say in my head. He hands me my phone back and then says he will text me later. He walks back in the hospital room and tells my parents and D/n goodbye and walks to the exit door. Not without giving me a kiss on the cheek. I walk back in the room and everyone is looking at me crazy.

"What I'm Just A Fan of his." I say before going and sitting next to my daughter reading her file.

                                                                                 The End 

Yall I finally finished this darn series. I am so happy I got it done and I am so sorry that It took so long to finish this. Love you all and I will see you soon with some more writing :) ;)