Part 11:

Izuku P.o.v.

I watched as her eyes followed what her ice wolves were doing as they chased Sero away. When they howled at the end and disappeared. I heard Y/n laughing and looked up to her. Her eyes were closed and she was laughing at Sero running away. I felt my cheeks flush as I smiled. I watched as she walked down smiling widley. "W-well sine Y/n!" I said stammering a bit. "Thanks Izu." She said standing next to me. "I still can't get over how Mina got Mineta." "Oh yeah. That was good though I do hope he wasn't hurt too much." I answered smiling. "True." We turned back to watch the rest of the class spare.

After everyone was done, Aizawa turned to us, well, except the Baku squad. "Great work today. Remember to work on your technique, speed or strength or whatever you needed to." Everyone smiled and cheered at how Aizawa had complemented us. I nodded happily as I turned to go change. I walked with Y/n. "Hey you okay?" I asked. She looked up, "Yeah. Just thinking."
"Oh? About what?"
"Oh nothing."
"Okay then."
"But I was wondering if you wanted to join me after school? For a coffee?"
"Of course Y/n"

I smiled as I headed into the changing room. I changed into my school uniform. After getting dressed, I walked out to see the school empty but filled with the afternoon sun. "So everyone has gone home already." "Not everyone." I turn to see Y/n. "Hey Y/n." I smiled as we went down to the Cafe for coffee.

Hey Baku babies.
Sorry this is short but I will be posting a second chapter as planned to make up for this one. I had this idea for next chapter and thanks to @greatochaco for inspiring me to actually go with it.

See yall soon

-Author~Chan 🌺
ntion a user